Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

wishful reading or nah
laugh.gif
Yes, Nike just totally liquidated thousands of pairs of shoes with absolutely no plans on selling them in the future.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

yes because nike only sells shoes on their website right?
Wait, so you're telling me, Nike just moved ALL of their online stock to ALL of their Niketowns without ANYBODY knowing or purchasing?

Or did they do it instantaneously? Is that why numbers of the chicagos were soooo up there?

indifferent.gif
You guys are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I must've just read it wrong, on THEIR app where it said "releasing in two months"

you're right. Totally. Just like how they allocated all of their Red October Yeezys to other retailers, right?

Last edited:

Wait, so you're telling me, Nike just moved ALL of their online stock to ALL of their Niketowns without ANYBODY knowing or purchasing?

Or did they do it instantaneously? Is that why numbers of the chicagos were soooo up there?

indifferent.gif
You guys are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I must've just read it wrong, on THEIR app where it said "releasing in two months"

you're right. Totally. Just like how they allocated all of their Red October Yeezys to other retailers, right?
my app says liberty 10 is releasing in 4 months. but didn't they release back in February?

edit: well, 3 months now according to my app

Last edited:
:stoneface: You guys are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

You are so sure of what you are saying that you sound ridiculous...how do you even know how many pairs nike had to begin with.

anything is possible, nobody knows what nike did. :rofl:

tell me when was there any information that the red octobers were supposed to release and any other place beside nike....only a footlocker rumor thats all.

Last edited:
You are so sure of what you are saying that you sound ridiculous...how do you even know how many pairs nike had to begin with.

anything is possible, nobody knows what nike did.
roll.gif
No, I'm just not a dumbass.

No company just gets rid of all of their online stock they make incredible amounts of profit on because of bots.

They're not just going to hold on to them for themselves, they can make them anytime they want.

You're set that they aren't going to release.

But I'll stay over here with my common sense, you guys have fun debating when they're never releasing something they produced.

Last edited:

No company just gets rid of all of their online stock they make incredible amounts of profit on because of bots.

They're not just going to hold on to them for themselves, they can make them anytime they want.

i just don't think NDC will have a release date on the shoe. or a rescheduled date. but thats just my opinion. honestly its just speculation. we all are just speculating. ALL OF US. 

i just don't think NDC will have a release date on the shoe. or a rescheduled date. but thats just my opinion. honestly its just speculation. we all are just speculating. ALL OF US. 
I never said they have a release date.

I said they're releasing on NDC someday.

When it happens I'll bring this conversation up.

But I'll stay over here with my common sense, you guys have fun debating when they're never releasing something they produced.

when did i say that they arent going to release? i just said anything is possible. you are the one that has all the info and is so sure View media item 1582248

[emoji]128642[/emoji][emoji]128642[/emoji][emoji]128642[/emoji] Toooot toot [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Nike.com hK does preorders? First time I see this
http://www.nike.com.hk/pre-order/switcher/index.php
Anybody know if this been the case or is it new
Cause if it's new IM IN if it comes to the USA

Ive been saying for over a decade now, Retro Js should be able to be Pre ordered off Nike with a No return policy (unless theres a serious quality issue). Pre orders cease prior the release date, minimal availability in stores.
That would be the end of Hype and resellers,bots ,the whole 9 .
By doing that the appeal would likely fade ,hence why I doubt itll ever happen, at least no time soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom