Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Shiekh is really dragging their feet (literally) on their store list. Past 10am, and they've yet to list what stores are getting these. 

Depends on the person and situation man... Depends on how much time cost to you... For me driving around and spending the whole day signing up for raffles just for a CHANCE to win a pair for retail is straight waste of time. I probably spend an hour the most for raffles. I value my time too much, even on my day off. That's time away from my Wife, kids, and family. Not to mention gas, mileage, and wear and tear on your car. You doing all that just for a chance to win a super limited pair of shoe with a high chance of striking out. You just wasted all that time if you strike out. Then you back to looking for another pair for resell if you really want the shoe. When you could have had a pair for much cheaper resell price.

But me... I will never drive around for raffles or pay ridiculous resell price period.

*insert Rock clapping GIF here* ... This is the reason I didn't line up at FA on 34th .. Line looked to be over 100 people and I also didn't double up at FTL because it started raining, and being in a suite in the rain is not happening.

Everybody has their value to time. I work hard and monitor a family business. My leisure time is priceless. Even if I am just at home relaxing. I have 6 tickets but only one double up, so my odds are pretty miserable, but life is still great.

[thread="623131"]i went and got 2 tickets.  chances are prob slim to none.   When the HOH employee put my ticket in,  he walkie talkie somebody "yo another size 9.5"   ...sounds like some shady business[/thread]
Sounds like they were sharing some laughs every time one of their sizes entered. "Yo... there's another one sitting this release out!" :smh:

I picked up four tickets because I was there and it was easy. They are probably rigged so I'm not holding my breath. I'm not jumping through hoops anymore for shoes. If I miss out, so be it. I'm definitely not paying resell.

I just wanna take a moment to applaud all yall cats that (apparently) make $150-$300 an hour.

Yall dudes are DOING IT!

I mean...if driving around for 2-3 hours isn't worth your time, but spending $300-$400 over retail for kicks is better for you, then you obviously been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

Me? I'm just an assistant pimp that comes from a long line of assistant pimps. So I gotta run around the city for raffles.

:x:wow::\

Can someone get over to Georgetown and get us some photos of the line in the next hour or two? I'm sure it's already started as soon as that tweet went out.

I just wanna take a moment to applaud all yall cats that (apparently) make $150-$300 an hour.

Yall dudes are DOING IT!

I mean...if driving around for 2-3 hours isn't worth your time, but spending $300-$400 over retail for kicks is better for you, then you obviously been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin.

Me? I'm just an assistant pimp that comes from a long line of assistant pimps. So I gotta run around the city for raffles.

sick.gif
:wow::\
roll.gif

...i live in sf bay area peninsula, TONS of competition here, but its worth it to put in tix to me. almost no spot is gonna be 100% legit, but if u do your due dilligence (put in work) its totally possible to.snag a pair or pairs even.
I always wondered, do people think LA or SF has more competition? 

By sheer numbers my gut says LA but it seems there is a much more defined sneaker culture up there. 

Back
Top Bottom