Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Okay, so I got these for retail.
Besides the dirty midsole, and a minor minor scuff on the sole, they are impeccable.
Now, with what home materials can I clean the midsole and the leather?
Thanks in advace!

Guys, any ideas what these spots might be? How do I get rid of them?

Gotta be trollin, look at that toebox

72BE1D08-0833-4DF3-84A6-B354781441D3.jpeg

giphy.gif

By wearing your shoes and forgetting they’re even there

4DC5D7B6-FA1F-4AF9-A12C-E49DD9B0CC4C.jpeg

4DC5D7B6-FA1F-4AF9-A12C-E49DD9B0CC4C.jpeg

That little piece of fabric I circled is bigger than those pen dots. Put away the magnifying glass, and if you hadn’t circled the dots nobody would even know they were there

Ahahah, sorry for littering the thread so much, but being a youngster getting his first grails off the list, I can’t help it but OCD all over the kicks the first month or two.

I don’t get your point.
I got them used a bit for a retail price. And yes, the toebox is creased because they are a little too spacious for me.

Ahahah, sorry for littering the thread so much, but being a youngster getting his first grails off the list, I can’t help it but OCD all over the kicks the first month or two.

I don’t get your point.
I got them used a bit for a retail price. And yes, the toebox is creased because they are a little too spacious for me.

My bad bro, I was just saying with the toebox creased, why worry about those 2 little dots?

For future advice you’re never going to find the perfect pair of shoes.

Enjoy your kicks and congrats on the pickup :smokin

My bad bro, I was just saying with the toebox creased, why worry about those 2 little dots?

For future advice you’re never going to find the perfect pair of shoes.

Enjoy your kicks and congrats on the pickup :smokin

Thanks, bud.
All in all, I am glad to finally have gotten my grail.
Godspeed to y’all and GL to my Shadow squad next week!

I know some dudes go crazy over creasing but it's ok with me as long as it ain't too bad

Attachments

• 20191127_084535.jpg
    20191127_084535.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 1,370
Lots of variety. I brought my Eastbay pair into Rif and they at first wouldn't take it because the wings logo was matte (or glossy, dont' remember) and all their in store pairs was the opposite. They ultimately did accept it.

buying older DS releases from stockx is super suspect for me now. cant do it

A purchase like this should made at sneakercon or local shop that you trust. They have perfected fakes of royals, breds , and chi Jordan 1s. There’s no way I would even consider this purchase from Stockx.

Back
Top Bottom