Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

With tax and ship is 315... Ouch

Well I totally forgot the tax but for anybody who wants to secure their pair, personally I'm going to wait I doubt resell will be that bad, with release day I can probaly imagine the market being flooded with royals and seeing reseller getting desperate and selling their pairs as low as 250 patience is key

It will be.

The resell was a lot higher for the 2013 royals than the breds.

So resellers and everyone else who missed out will be trying to buy them.

Royals went for more because of rarity of 2013s. Breds are more of a popular shoe if you count the retros. Ppl will scramble for Royals because their a popular colorway and collectors will scramble to replace 01s and 13 but mainly to have them in the collect. If we have decent numbers resale won't hit anywhere near 2013s.

Last edited:
Royals went for more because of rarity of 2013s. Breds are more of a popular shoe if you count the retros. Ppl will scramble for Royals because their a popular colorway and collectors will scramble to replace 01s and 13 but mainly to have them in the collect. If we have decent numbers resale won't hit anywhere near 2013s FOR A LONG TIME.

Finishline had the Launch Locator up for the Banneds 10 days before release, so i'm hoping we see the Royal launch locator as early as Tuesday.

Last edited:
Well I totally forgot the tax but for anybody who wants to secure their pair, personally I'm going to wait I doubt resell will be that bad, with release day I can probaly imagine the market being flooded with royals and seeing reseller getting desperate and selling their pairs as low as 250 patience is key
This is sounding more and more like the OG NMD fiasco all over again...

They're not Jordan Is though. They're "Air Hoyas", the design that Nike re-purposed into Jordan Is.
You are correct, they are still horrendous nonetheless with that branding... Removing the Wings logo from 1s is a no-go, no matter how good the cw is. 

Damn hearing about numbers will be low kinda scares me that I won't score a pair. Was able to get chicagos, Breds, and black toes... but

I'm still confident in what @ShawtyMo said a while back that these will be "massive GR"

Last edited:
Damn hearing about numbers will be low kinda scares me that I won't score a pair. Was able to get chicagos, Breds, and black toes... but

I'm still confident in what @ShawtyMo said a while back that these will be "massive GR"
Ignore it fam. Don't listen to any of those numbers comments and go after your pair(s). A lot of folks with alterior motives who want to scare folks into not trying, few of them are in this thread too.

Back
Top Bottom