Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Ignore it fam. Don't listen to any of those numbers comments and go after your pair(s). A lot of folks with alterior motives who want to scare folks into not trying, few of them are in this thread too.

Exactly.
And like I said, anybody who says they know the numbers is full of crap.

Looks like inventory numbers have not updated since my last post. I'm seeing more than Chicagos but a little bit less than Breds. There are some stores that got Breds that didn't get these but the store thats got both got roughly the same amount of pairs.
This sounds more realistic then anything else. No way there 3x banneds that's BS

Do your raffles, keep up with your footsite apps (and keep a few resale website urls on hand for after release day).............do not stress over the numbers, just make sure that you put in the work to put yourself in position to get a pair AND the actual numbers will not even matter.

Lesson learned from the 2016 Bred/Banned release

Last edited:
all I really know is that there is more pairs out there in general so I'm out here trying for doubles at least

This is sounding more and more like the OG NMD fiasco all over again...

I know I remember everybody was panicking about missing out, just because the hype is real big doesn't mean it translate to big resell look at the resell for the OG nmd they released in a good amount of number where the market just flooded and pairs can be had for 250-300 max people just need to chill, there is plent of royals to go around, if you put in the work you will get your pair

^ Quit lying[emoji]128513[/emoji],u know youre out for some xtra $ &/or getting a pair or 2 free of charge..

I know if I can, I most definitely will.

Guys these might b a super GR. Im hearing info from stores and footlockers that never get 1s are getting these..

Man I'm entering 3 instore raffles, 3 app raffles, as well as may camp out at a local shoe store once I figure out if they're getting them since it's usually FCFS, I'm also prepared to enter as many bs online raffles, and gonna try out on footsites if all else fails.

There is a small mom & pop shop I work with in Switzerland who typically gets very limited runs of (1-2 fsr) of non GR Jordans. They told me they are expecting "a lot" of the royal 1s.
Guys these might b a super GR. Im hearing info from stores and footlockers that never get 1s are getting these..
There is a small mom & pop shop I work with in Switzerland who typically gets very limited runs of (1-2 fsr) of non GR Jordans. They told me they are expecting "a lot" of the royal 1s.

^ Quit lying[emoji]128513[/emoji],u know youre out for some xtra $ &/or getting a pair or 2 free of charge..

I know if I can, I most definitely will.

ROTFL![emoji]128514[/emoji] Foot leg syndrome that hasn't been diagnosed. Sucks not to have health insurance and walking like the aflac duck.

Back
Top Bottom