Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Told y'all not to listen to these random NTers who barely know ****

Fakes never even had or even roll up laces like that and perfectly too.

SS don't sell fakes. ISS sure as hell ain't selling fakes. Stop jumping to conclusions so quickly

Anyways first day of spring. Let's get it!

Agree that it's the price hike, increase in production numbers although not much and the constant weekly releases that have J's sitting on shelves now. These factors eliminated most resellers which is another reason why there are more pairs still available at retail stores. If resellers aren't garbling them all up then there will logically be more pairs at stores.
That one out of 9 GR that sells out right away like the Space Jam is when Nike puts marketing behind it or hypebeasts blow it up online. Right now the 1 is a hypebeast shoe because of its slim silhoutte that can be flipped with skinny jeans and the skater look all the hypebeasts are after.
So even if production is high on these (fingers crossed) they will def sell out. Just do your homework and have a plan b and c to aquire these. Hopefully we all flourish.
Good luck to everyone come the 1st.

might be true. But then when they come back in a few years the hype won´t be as big as it is now.
Nike has to walk a fine line between making the most cash and securing that the interest in the shoe is still there. Plus if they "kill" Royals for the next few years by releasing a ton of them now it may hurt other 1 releases as well.

'May' 'might'

This is the fear talking.

Nike/JB should isten to the "Beautiful minds" in this thread and learn how to run a successful business :lol:

Yeah the should just follow Sketchers business model-look at how that company has grown, right?
Sketchers tryna be like Nike though :nerd: as is adidas, UA, etc. Nike is very good at what they have done. When you have an almost monopoly like market share its only a matter of time before other companies begin to chip away at that.. I dont need the hype to enjoy their products, let another brand have at afaic.

Last edited:
My pair from Instyleshoes just arrived. Also has the same lace bag setup as Sole Supremacy. My pair is sz 10.

View media item 2373998

1408.gif

Found out my local shoe store is doing FCFS, I'm camping out right after last call. Let's do this

SS don't sell fakes. ISS sure as hell ain't selling fakes. Stop jumping to conclusions so quickly

did your zk pair ship?

did your zk pair ship?

Nah they grab em release day so they ship after release

Word that's what I'm thinking I haven't bought Jordan's on release date in a minute hopefully I don't have to camp too hard

Wonder if the pairs that come with rolled laces are from a different factory [emoji]129300[/emoji] #lacegate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom