Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

with shoe palace do you just refresh like **** or let the little timer do its thing?
When I tried the little "timer trick" or whatever it didn't work. It would just refresh to a dead page, so I'm just gonna wait the 2 mins out and hope for the best. 

My story.

tl;dr- cooked on SNKR (10) after I struck out on every other way possible.

Family related surgery prohibited major ticket pickups at footsites plus most were app reserves (S. FL). Struck out on apps, EU sites (END, SNS). Went to one of few FCFS spots (boutique) in town this am to see the line 50+ deep, so I turned away. Got home prepping for SNKRs. Wife complains I'm on the phone too much right at 10 am. I break away for 5 mins and try to confirm but old address plugged in so I have to cancel and adjust new address and then hit purchase. Wife wants to know what's the fascination with the phone. I turn off the phone when it states I'm in line. I pick up the phone 5 mins later with a credit card confirmation that Nike received their money. Then I knew it was all good.

Thanks gents for the laughs on this tumultuous ride. I hope everyone gets a pair at a reasonable cost if not retail.

Check your wife fam. A man can't even surf the web on his phone standing in the home that's been built by his money without his wise-cracking wife pestering him every few moments. You a man or a doormat? Even if y'all both built the house or both pay the rent, still sneakers is your hobby and she can't even respect it enough to leave you alone during a hyped up release. Women smh

Error messages on eastbay, CS, FA, Villa, etc for 2 hours now. Angry to the max
Villa was a disaster earlier. Booted me in and out of checkout like 6 times then sent me back into the queue-it like I was first visiting the site. Did that to me twice and I moved on. 
mean.gif

Went 3/5...Totally rinsed out my salt from 2013. Locked a pair early for 225, won Footlocker raffle, and ate on snkrs. Today was a good day

Been awhile since I got "cart jacked" on foot sites and pending to nothing on SNKRS.
Oh well, hope everyone remembers to check Nike+ in the next few days. The breds had that random restock shortly after the release.

When I tried the little "timer trick" or whatever it didn't work. It would just refresh to a dead page, so I'm just gonna wait the 2 mins out and hope for the best. 

my autorefresh is set for 30 sec and it keeps loading to dead page as well

Yikes, all of those shoes are hella wack... Jordan Brand should just go ahead and retro Chicago 1s again because I have 0 faith they can put out consistent retros, given all the horrible shoes that are sitting.

"Hella". You must be on the west coast. We can agree to disagree.

For the record, both of those shoes are fire.

Check your wife fam. A man can't even surf the web on his phone standing in the home that's been built by his money without his wise-cracking wife pestering him every few moments. You a man or a doormat? Even if y'all both built the house or both pay the rent, still sneakers is your hobby and she can't even respect it enough to leave you alone during a hyped up release. Women smh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3 for 3. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

-Drew

confirmation from snkrs.... shipping to my old address :stoneface:

anyone have any experience getting nike to change the address or some alternative method?

Back
Top Bottom