Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

my trigger finger will still be itchy come Saturday 4/1....... no way am I gonna be lax due to confidence*

this thread is starting to move FAST :lol:

gonna hit up my local stores and see whats good with releases this weekend

Last edited:
Just got a pair of the Royals for $260 at a mom and pop store fool in the store was paranoid and cut the Barcode off thinking I was going to send nike a pic if the usp code

When I was arguing about the bar code another store called me on the Royals for the same price and I could have kept the Barcode on the box

These will be in the same numbers at the red/black 1's

Last edited:
Just got a pair of the Royals for $260 at a mom and pop store fool in the store was paranoid and cut the Barcode off thinking I was going to send nike a pic if the usp code

When I was arguing about the bar code another store called me on the Royals for the same price and I could have kept the Barcode on the box
lol

These will be in the same numbers at the red/black 1's

and people struck out on those. wow

finishline might be the go to site for this release

finishline site always acts up so people get tired and go to other sites

if your patient and somehow can get through after the dust settles it might be worth it

Word, I just called SS and spoke to them the next day. They made me feel super confident about the shoes, more than they had to. Dropped a lot of knowledge. Said I could wear them and still bring them back if they were found to be fake.

And the same day I got confirmation that a high tier JB account locally has laces like rolled up like mine in sizes 9.5 and 10. Some had regular laces though. Good enough for me.
So far, those sizes seem to be the ones that have the REPORTED  "Lacegate" controversy.....................early "legit pairs" in other sizes have rarely had "Lacegate" reported on them.

So the confirmation is holding true

Last edited:
[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️
man i just dont care about sneakers enough to get this invested. dude literally has investors that put up money for him to secure backdoor pairs. i respect the effort, just not so much that it goes into selling shoes lol

that being said i want to double up on these

Last edited by a moderator:
Word, I just called SS and spoke to them the next day. They made me feel super confident about the shoes, more than they had to. Dropped a lot of knowledge. Said I could wear them and still bring them back if they were found to be fake.

And the same day I got confirmation that a high tier JB account locally has laces like rolled up like mine in sizes 9.5 and 10. Some had regular laces though. Good enough for me.

I've dealt with SS plenty enough and had never felt questioning anything coming from them regarding authenticity. They know their stuff and knowledgeable staff and they all always seem to be in the same page. Derek is cool and takes care of his staff.

Got my pair locked down, finally. I'm mad hype, my favorite one of all time. Finally getting a pair after that fluke 2013 drop.

Damn, champs selling fakes
mean.gif

NDC only from now on

So .....
This one pricing will soar high for the resale like the banned/bred 1s?

True blue with Nike Air resale price went down into the drain lol.

Back
Top Bottom