Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just as an FYI .... there is no reason to go over the ledge on resell for these. The production run of my pairs is close to 3 months which is about a month+ longer than BReds or any of the other remastered 1s. There will be restocks and there will be a back to school restock as well --

View media item 2388333
View media item 2388334

Sure hope you are right! Can't believe I stuck out this morning. A couple little mistakes and boom, everything was gone.

Went to pick my pair up and it went well. FTL let me use my rewards so I paid 151. I didn't have rewards for Footaction and champs let me use my rewards so two out of 3 I got below retail is cool. Also the jimmy jazz in redbird(dallas) had pair cause they did fcfs but I didn't want to be super greedyView media item 2388363
View media item 2388372

Last edited:
I had gotten through 10 minutes after the release on the SNKRS app. I thought it was an April Fools joke at first until I got the confirmation email.

So is shoepalace sold out of a size 9?

On my phone I can't choose a size 9 but on my iPad once the timer runs out the 9 is still available :nerd:

Basically.. I camped out since 7 to grab em from kicksUsa.. Didn't hit on the raffle so I said fu*k it hope they got extra.

I didn't get my normal size 10 but I got a 9.5.. I took the 9.5 to a consignment shop that bought it for $210. They had a pair of size 10 a dude brought on consignment for $350. I got my $160 bak + 50 for the 9.5. I took that 210, added 140, and took the size 10 on consignment. Thas my new hustle. Get whatever size n then pay the difference at a consignment shop.

:smh: :smh:

Man.

:smh:

So is shoepalace sold out of a size 9?

On my phone I can't choose a size 9 but on my iPad once the timer runs out the 9 is still available
nerd.gif
On three devices been seeing size 9 sold out for a minute on SP now bro

Everyone be patient in the resell market please! Just wait.

Next weekend let's try and push these as low as we can! I want resellers to lose!
Yes spread the message brother 

Let the resell market plummet! Already on twitter someone said it's 230 yesterday 

I am not buying any if it is more expensive than $173 + shipping 

what's up with all these people having 4 pairs, 10 pairs, 15 pairs, 20 pairs? 

I am about to buy my Pure Boosts under retail instead!!  Got enough J's 

If the price ain't right don't buy!  I'll check out FTL in the afternoon. 

Heat seeker 23 reporting live from SF's infamous TL about to get my lurk on in the hopes of unclaimed pairs at the market shiehk

Back
Top Bottom