Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

I think the Orlando sat because we just had a colorway similar with the powder blue joints. I’m not taking a chance even though I think these will sit. I got my $20 reward ready.

If these release in Orlando numbers they're sitting hard. No one outside of nt cares about these. Can't believe I'm saying this but unless I'm copping for like $120 I'll be ok with not having them. I still haven't copped those ray Allen 7s for the same reason. Growing up I wanted these and the Sacramentos so bad. Honestly, if and when the sacs drop I'll have the same mindset. Weird how your priorities change as you get older

Fam we are so similar in that regard. I’ve wanted these for real since like 01/02 when my basketball coach wore his OGs to practice one day.

Now I’m 31 and I just can’t fathom paying retail. However I know I wouldn’t wear them enough to justify that 190-200 I’m sure JB will want. I literally have no 10s in my entire collection at this point but I’m a big fan of these and the steels.

If these release in Orlando numbers they're sitting hard. No one outside of nt cares about these. Can't believe I'm saying this but unless I'm copping for like $120 I'll be ok with not having them. I still haven't copped those ray Allen 7s for the same reason. Growing up I wanted these and the Sacramentos so bad. Honestly, if and when the sacs drop I'll have the same mindset. Weird how your priorities change as you get older
Problem I had wit those 7s is that they weren't even a pe, it was a mix of 2 different ones

Bring on the Seattle’s
Didn’t pay more than 200 for both.

3D7FC688-DEE8-4B0A-81F0-D180EAB2799B.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the Orlando sat because we just had a colorway similar with the powder blue joints. I’m not taking a chance even though I think these will sit. I got my $20 reward ready.
Quick 10 question

We’re the powder blues an OG colorway? I know they released in the early 00’s ad again a few years ago?

Same question on the Orlando’s.

Because if the Seattle’s haven’t released since thwbOG form. They might have a mush better shot at selling out

Excuse my ignorance. What’s the pair on the right? Release date and all? I love the 10s I think they’re super underrated

2015 Chicago X retro.

Quick 10 question

We’re the powder blues an OG colorway? I know they released in the early 00’s ad again a few years ago?

Same question on the Orlando’s.

Because if the Seattle’s haven’t released since thwbOG form. They might have a mush better shot at selling out

Those are both indeed original colorways.

Excuse my ignorance. What’s the pair on the right? Release date and all? I love the 10s I think they’re super underrated

Chicago 10 PE (Dubbed as the Double Nick at the start of the remastered era in 2015)
Previous Chicago version released in 2010 without the 45 on side and the sock linear had the checkered pattern.

Powder blue 10s released in 2010, in which I honestly felt the blue was completely off to the OG. It felt like a different shoe. Thankfully I still got my OG

C705F5CA-B177-4A90-9B30-2F710B9F61B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Chicago 10 PE (Dubbed as the Double Nick at the start of the remastered era in 2015)
Previous Chicago version released in 2010 without the 45 on side and the sock linear had the checkered pattern.

Powder blue 10s released in 2010, in which I honestly felt the blue was completely off to the OG. It felt like a different shoe

I might be in the minority but I actually like the checkered pattern more than the 1 color OG lining.

Yes, I realize this is blasphemy.

These cannot come soon enough! Zooming in on this image, it looks like the official color description is “White/Black-Court Green.” I’m cool with this, as I just didn’t want the same shade of green like on the 1s as originally rumored, which used “Pine Green.”

Powder blue 10s released in 2010, in which I honestly felt the blue was completely off to the OG. It felt like a different shoe. Thankfully I still got my OG

C705F5CA-B177-4A90-9B30-2F710B9F61B3.jpeg
Mirror jump man. Thanks for the side by side. That blue is completely off

Back
Top Bottom