Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

giphy.gif

Y’all need to stop putting that evil in the air lol

Hopefully they come correct
Oh they better come correct! The best 10 of all times IMO (I know I’m super biased), and an absolute grail. I highly doubt it, but this is the only pair of kicks I’ve ever considered tripling up on. It’s two pairs at a minimum with this drop.

:nthat:

Good to hear we finally getting a retro.

JB should've gave us these as a Ray Allen PE and followed it up with a Sacramento PE for Bibby.

Im kinda confused. I don't see the attraction to these. But then again I've never been a fan of the 10s. The only ones that have even been decent to me are the Steels. I read somewhere that the 10s were actually the only shoes that Jordan DIDN'T approve since he was retired when they came out. They might be one reason they aren't as revered.

^ The big attraction is these are OG colorways that have never been retroed - not many Jordans are left anymore in that category and people are def. going to get excited.

I think the X's in general are properly rated - not a lot of people geek over them but OG heads have good nostalgia for them.

I remember back during that time following the NBA and seeing players wear these city series X's and us going "What are these colors? Where do we get these?" and never knowing - while thinking it was pretty cool to see players wearing the official Jordan in their own unique colors - this was still really really new at the time and it helped to cover the void of missing MJ in the league rocking heat.

Im kinda confused. I don't see the attraction to these. But then again I've never been a fan of the 10s. The only ones that have even been decent to me are the Steels. I read somewhere that the 10s were actually the only shoes that Jordan DIDN'T approve since he was retired when they came out. They might be one reason they aren't as revered.
I think the other attraction to these in particular is that the City Series was and still is pretty unique. We’ve had tons of different Jordan’s in different reiterations of red/black/white representing Chicago, or UNC sprinkled around, but, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, we had never had Js all representing different cities like this. And on top of all of this, the Sonics no longer being an NBA team, :smh:|l:frown:, add to these.

And I thought I was going to be able to slow down in 2019 but definitely in for these :nerd:

For me it's the color contrast with the green and I only have I think the og kamikaze 2 with a slight green heel.
I need more

Back
Top Bottom