Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

15714973952642352553563597174163.jpg

Always wanted to do this

My job messed up my check since I haven’t been to work dealing with my brothers sudden death and getting his affairs in order. So I had just enough to pay some of bills. I gotta put faith in what y’all say and pray these sit for the discount while I handle business..... these look beautiful though

My job messed up my check since I haven’t been to work dealing with my brothers sudden death and getting his affairs in order. So I had just enough to pay some of bills. I gotta put faith in what y’all say and pray these sit for the discount while I handle business..... these look beautiful though
Sorry for your lost....

Wow didn't know they put the size number inside just like the OG city series. Did the Orlando pair have the size number inside too?

so I picked these up from the Jordan store here in Toronto. they only had 2-3 pairs per size. also stitching is kinda funky near the lace loop

my house of hoops didn’t get many pairs either. I was gonna eventually cop either way. I was thankful that I got an alley oops for mines but yeah, they’ll trickle to outlets etc but not in big quantities.

Checked Nike and all foot sites and size 15 sold out.

Found a 15 on DTLR. 190 no tax or shipping. Not the price I wanted but I did want these. Numbers must not have been a large as the Orlandos but if you are a 14 or below, you should be able to see a discount in the future. Gift and curse of size 15...smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom