Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Just Dubbed Up!!! $20 VIP!!! At Champs!!! Also Found Some Gum Bottom 4s!!! For $149.99!!!
IMG_20191020_183223342.jpg
Was A Good Day!!!
giphy.gif

Going for basically retail on SX (factoring in taxes and shipping) and in some sizes more than retail. We’ll just have to wait and see if/when this super discount actually happens like some of y’all say.

Going for basically retail on SX (factoring in taxes and shipping) and in some sizes more than retail. We’ll just have to wait and see if/when this super discount actually happens like some of y’all say.

I don’t think these will hit Orlando 10 rock-bottom prices since more people seem to want these plus Orlandos released around the Christmas season so stock of these Seattles might have been lower.

Last edited:
Ill grab once these hit 120 range... hppefully. I really don't need but i know I'll grab them for the right price.
Ot i wore my shadows this morning for the 1st time since last winter and damnnnn those things were uncomfortable! Seems like i gotta break them in again

Wooo baby! Just got a chance to look at my pair—that green really pops compared to the other 10s I own (Chicago’s, Orlando’s, powders) in my opinion but they were all necessary. Hopefully this trend of city series 10s releasing continues with the Sacramento’s next year to complete the series. I’m from nyc born and raised but I don’t need the Knicks 10s having the Orlando’s already

My Nike pair arrive later on today. I haven’t been able to get out and check out the pairs that might be at the mall but from all these pictures I have seen in here I feel like these did not disappoint quality wise

To me these are a tad bit more exceptional than most. The leather quality is A1 all throughout. IMO it’s JBs best 1:1 retro ever, tied with shadow 10s (I assume Orlando’s are the same but something tells me they’re not as good). Actually on second thought the small details like the size tag behind the tongue and the size print on the inner sock-liner make these the most “closest to OG” shoe JB has ever retro’d to this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom