Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Pair number 2 for 108
4376E697-E129-44B4-8647-16B1CCC1ACD1.jpeg

Went to two FTL today and neither one had them in stock anymore. FTA did, but for $169.

FYI Footlocker received RTV orders on these. Don't sit around thinking these are going to sit more than they have

Thanks. I wonder if they're being returned to Nike, will they hit outlets?

Likely not. RTV is a bad sign. This usually happens when there is a massive defect in a shoe that gets released, or if a shoe sells very poorly they send it back. I've seen the Military Blue IV's and White/Red AJ XVII be RTV'd in my time at Nike off top. They just sat and nobody bought them. I'd imagine there are a lot of Seattle X's sitting and not being bought, which is even a crazy thing to even say considered how much people wanted them, myself included. Idk, if I find a pair chillin, I might double up, idk.

they waited too damn long to release these....joints should've been released in 2005.

Agreed.
It would’ve been madness at that time.
I still believe that the Sacramento colorway would do good numbers, especially if you make it a Bibby PE and add a few pennies worth of stitching to include his logo.

Big reason why I think the Ray Allen 7’s didn’t move a lot is because other than the insole there’s visible PE markings. Hoping JB picks this up and makes a change.

Agreed.
It would’ve been madness at that time.
I still believe that the Sacramento colorway would do good numbers, especially if you make it a Bibby PE and add a few pennies worth of stitching to include his logo.

Big reason why I think the Ray Allen 7’s didn’t move a lot is because other than the insole there’s visible PE markings. Hoping JB picks this up and makes a change.
Have they ever release a 1:1 PE from back in the day? Or do they always leave out a small detail that makes them less desired.
It’s surprising to see how bad the Ray Allen’s did last year, so much so that they hit sub 100, albeit it wasn’t many sizes and not available for too long.

umm these don’t seem to have any kind of zoom bag in em. Is it me or is it my platypus feet

Back
Top Bottom