Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Have they ever release a 1:1 PE from back in the day? Or do they always leave out a small detail that makes them less desired.
It’s surprising to see how bad the Ray Allen’s did last year, so much so that they hit sub 100, albeit it wasn’t many sizes and not available for too long.

Not a 1:1, they’ve always done tweeks and minor alterations to “preserve the OG’s” lamest excuse Gentry ever pulled out his ***

The Ray Allen 13’s are probably the only thing that comes to mind. You could make a case for the retro Chicago 10 PE with the 45 but I believe JB changed the sock liner on those. It boggles my mind how JB will be soo cheap with a few extra stitches but they’re willing to let a numerical Jordan/whole colorway flounder when they could’ve easily sold out with a lil player number or initials.

When House of Hoops first came on the scene we had a plethora of Nike and JB models with PE brandings.
JB should’ve adopted this model and ran with it, and at the very least gave us an annual offering.

AB46330D-6B3E-4322-B6EF-B2BB7C5439EE.jpeg
DF47D8D7-692F-4AD3-932C-F07840E5BF6A.jpeg
985681CC-9CF5-4F07-9AFA-1391FB0ADC8F.jpeg
9F793F00-FDB4-463F-B4E4-4DD9A366AF1E.jpeg
8E3DE084-38D2-4E81-8059-E19975F7A053.jpeg
look at that ugly logo Nike gave Chef Curry.....no wonder he bounced to UA.

JB dropped the ball on these Seattle 10’s, they could’ve easily added 25 cents worth of green string to add #20 and make it a former JB team member Gary Payton PE and these are smoking out the door. Hell they could’ve made them a Ray Allen PE as well since he played for the Sonics too.

I apologize in advance to everyone who came in here thinking there’s a new sale for the Seattle 10...I’m waiting for that as well. Missed that JJ deal.

Not a 1:1, they’ve always done tweeks and minor alterations to “preserve the OG’s” lamest excuse Gentry ever pulled out his ***

The Ray Allen 13’s are probably the only thing that comes to mind. You could make a case for the retro Chicago 10 PE with the 45 but I believe JB changed the sock liner on those. It boggles my mind how JB will be soo cheap with a few extra stitches but they’re willing to let a numerical Jordan/whole colorway flounder when they could’ve easily sold out with a lil player number or initials.

When House of Hoops first came on the scene we had a plethora of Nike and JB models with PE brandings.
JB should’ve adopted this model and ran with it, and at the very least gave us an annual offering.

JB dropped the ball on these Seattle 10’s, they could’ve easily added 25 cents worth of green string to add #20 and make it a former JB team member Gary Payton PE and these are smoking out the door. Hell they could’ve made them a Ray Allen PE as well since he played for the Sonics too.

I apologize in advance to everyone who came in here thinking there’s a new sale for the Seattle 10...I’m waiting for that as well. Missed that JJ deal.

Kinda disagree with all this. First of all JB did NOT drop the ball with these. No one asked for or wants a Gary Payton or Ray Allen PE of this shoe. Thank God these didn’t come jacked up with tacky number stitching of MJs’ understudies.

I feel what you saying, but adding #20 to these would bastardize them. GP did not wear the Seattle PE, Kendall Gill did.

10’s and 12’s the most comfy by far to me
Can you tell me if your air sole unit under the Insole is hard or soft, because mine are really hard and nearly non existent, and my 2 pairs are really not comfortable (NYC and Orlando). I couldn't imagine play in them. Mine Double Nickel were way more softer and comfortable but i can't compare the air sole unit since i sent them back. That is why i would like to see again the deconstructed J's 10 but it has been deleted on google.

Got tired of waiting for my local stores to drop the price. A few FTL don't even have them anymore and Champs and FTA are only $179.

I had an old bid accepted on StockX... $133 shipped

Pretty much why all Jordans under 11s are bricks(11s had air units atleast)
"Oh well such and such model is comfortable to me"
Nah newer models just have been having decent insoles
7 are not bricks!! And why do i have a good memories in term of comfort of my double nickel?
Nobody still has a 2015 double nickel pair and another to tell us if they are the same?

7 are not bricks!! And why do i have a good memories in term of comfort of my double nickel?
Nobody still has a 2015 double nickel pair and another to tell us if they are the same?
i have many 10 retros. for some reason the shadows and orlandos feel much firmer than all the rest

double nickles and all the rest have been softer

i have many 10 retros. for some reason the shadows and orlandos feel much firmer than all the rest

double nickles and all the rest have been softer
Mine NYC are perfect but they are really really firmer too, like my orlando.
I think it is not the same air sole unit.

The 10s just need some break in time to soften up. I can’t remember an uncomfortable 10.
I really tried to break mine, and nothing happened.
But i remember, when i walked in the street with my DN, i tested the air sole unit on the ground, or on some design on the sidewalk, and i could easily felt the airsole unit without using some break in time. It was immediately comfortable.
It is just impossible with my NYC and my Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom