Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Not even gonna think about tryin to wait for a discount
Yeah, I could be wrong, but I don’t think the Seattle’s are gonna go on discount like that, if at all. There’s really no shortage of white, black, and royal blue Jordan’s IMO, but this type/shade of bright green on a Retro is super rare in comparison. They might not fly super fast, but I don’t think these are gonna sit like that. The added connection to the now gone SuperSonics isn’t gonna help either.

What, Seattle's!!! I've mentioned wanting these a few times in the JB thread. One of the few jordan's I've been waiting on. Just need military 4's and flint/french blue 9's, done right of course.

I'm in for these. Subbed

1ualhp.jpg

Seattle’s >>>>>Linens Easy...

It seems like they are starting to retro more stuff from that 03-05 era now so there’s a good chance linens are back in the next couple years. I’m just happy we getting cool gray 4s again finally. That might be a double.

Seattle’s >>>>>Linens Easy...

It seems like they are starting to retro more stuff from that 03-05 era now so there’s a good chance linens are back in the next couple years. I’m just happy we getting cool gray 4s again finally. That might be a double.

Yet, we still can’t get French Grey 9s, for whatever reason...

bout time. will scoop

people actually liked linens?
The Seattle 10s are definitely my top 10 of all times, but I do love my Linens. I bought them super by chance too. A girl I was with at the time pointed them out at the local Nike Town, at the time way after they had actually released. I asked one of the employees, and they had one pair (in my size) left. I was like "you know what, I'mma grab 'em." To this day I've NEVER seen anyone else in person actually wearing them. Mine are still in good condition, I just gotta do the whole Salon 40 w/ UV light thing on the outsole, as they've kind of yellowed.

Gotta double up on these.

They can keep linens, they was poop

Gimme Ginger xvi, xiv and Cherrywoods an im straight.

Im obviously in the minority here, but the 10's are in my top 5 for Jordans. Don't know why, but I just like them.

Also, they usually run cheap enough re-sell wise to wear as a daily shoe....... picking up some Tinkers and Orlandos to use daily.

10s are almost always subtle enough to go with any fit but still have enough flavor to pop on their own. Love em

I really wish these had the green lines up by the laces like the steels and stuff had ya know. Would make them pop just a little more and would complement the stripes on the soles. Idk just a thought.

I really wish these had the green lines up by the laces like the steels and stuff had ya know. Would make them pop just a little more and would complement the stripes on the soles. Idk just a thought.

Come to think of it JB couldve really ruined this release if the with ideas like the one above... im praying they dont do anything stupid.

I'm very excited about these. Not only does JB rarely use green, they also rarely use yellow. In fact, other than the 11 lows from the other year, I can't think of another Jordan that has yellow and green.

Back
Top Bottom