Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

still 139 at my local footaction
D5F115D5-0B21-4E63-AA40-A26D99D860A5.jpeg

Happy with my pair. I’ve held previous retros of 10s in the past in store and the upper was straight up plastic feeling. I’m glad JB started using better leather. These feel nice and overall quality is great.

Man you had me type all of that for nothing
Never again :emoji_laughing:
that’s around the price range using a promo before the holiday... I figured 1 of you might’ve caught a better price for today at maybe 1 of those lesser known boutique shops or something lol

The pair i got from my local ftl last month has a lil blemish on the toe i need to catch 1 of these discounts and return

Sad these are not selling well I like a lot of 10s from back in the day but they never get the hype they deserve. Makes me believe I’ll never see a Sacramento retro.

This is probably accurate, sadly. Reminds me of the Metallic 1s that releases a few years ago-we got like 2 cws (Red and Metallic Navy) and they stopped retroing any more of them because they weren’t selling all that well.

Saw the thread bumped and thought we had a better discount out! Lol

I need these (at a much lower price since it’s inevitable) and the Sacramento. I’m even debating getting the powder blue 10s off stockx. They’re below retail on there

This is probably accurate, sadly. Reminds me of the Metallic 1s that releases a few years ago-we got like 2 cws (Red and Metallic Navy) and they stopped retroing any more of them because they weren’t selling all that well.
Yep and these cws sat right before the ensuing Jordan 1 madness of the last few years. Lord knows I was hoping for a Purple Metallic retro!

130 on SP with code WC60 free shipping no tax for most
127 plus tax and possibly shipping on foot sites

think we can hold out to that kicksusa 115 price or lower?

Last edited:
Anyone experience the heel counter rubbing against their Achilles? My pair seems to rub the bottom part of both of my Achilles so not sure if it's common or if I have a defective pair...

Back
Top Bottom