Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

For these to have been slept on is literally insane. About 8 years ago these would’ve been reselling $500+

For whatever reason, 10s seemed to have really diminished in popularity. I don’t understand it because they are one of the most comfortable retros ever. Maybe it’s because JB our out sooooo many trash cws if they model over the years? I’m honestly not sure.

Not only did he not do anything crazy iconic in the 10s, though I personally think that only minimally affects their appeal, the 10 is a relatively plain-ish Jordan IMO. The 3s, 4s, and 5s have more moments sure (moments without titles I mean) but I’d argue they’re more so flashy, really unique, and just dope design-wise which is why they’re so touted and loved. All the other POPULAR Js (1, 6-8, 11-13, and sometimes 14), while they have more moments and some have titles associated with them, I’d again argue they’re a lot more flashy and stand out. In the case of the Seattle 10s, the Orlandos, and even the Chicagos, an all white upper, black on the tongue area and outsole, and only colored hits are on the collar and on the outsole stripes that just peak around the sides. With all that being said though, I *** love the Seattle 10, they’re a personal grail, and I doubled up without question (Seattle native and Sonics fan). Just like before, in 10+ years these will be sought after (few will have and they’ll be fondly remembered), and WHEN (positive thoughts!) the NBA brings back the Sonics to my city, these will REALLY be wanted and hyped.

For these to have been slept on is literally insane. About 8 years ago these would’ve been reselling $500+

Time & time again it has been proven that once something highly coveted becomes readily available the demand for said item decreases rapidly.

PO

For whatever reason, 10s seemed to have really diminished in popularity. I don’t understand it because they are one of the most comfortable retros ever. Maybe it’s because JB our out sooooo many trash cws if they model over the years? I’m honestly not sure.
Ten to Fifteen years ago everyone it seemed wanted all the city series to return. Most now have. As much as I love the shoe personally, they are too plain for what gets hype now. Hell they were even plain then. But most of my like for the shoe stems from the memories of that period of time. But the design by itself does not carry that kind of following with younger buyers.

Why did he do that?
Idk, he did it in the early 2000s. I didn't know he did it until after.
Why did he do that?
Idk, I didnt know until after he did it. He did it in the early 2000s. Collector/hoarder in me won't let them go. They're not in bad shape, just dusty from storage.

20200715_173639_resize_31.jpg

Attachments

• 20200715_173653_resize_58.jpg
    20200715_173653_resize_58.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20200715_173657_resize_77.jpg
    20200715_173657_resize_77.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200715_173716_resize_75.jpg
    20200715_173716_resize_75.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 621
Minus the 55 he dropped on the Knicks, he ain’t really do anything iconic in 10s.

You know, I’m wondering if JB intentionally glossed over that “I’M BACK” season. MJ lost that ‘95 playoff series to Orlando in the Concord 11s while Nick Anderson wore the Orlando 10s. Might explain why it took so long for those to retro, given how competitive (and petty) MJ is lol

D098BB5C-C15B-4FBB-BF61-0A0136B45A76.png

You know, I’m wondering if JB intentionally glossed over that “I’M BACK” season. MJ lost that ‘95 playoff series to Orlando in the Concord 11s while Nick Anderson wore the Orlando 10s. Might explain why it took so long for those to retro, given how competitive (and petty) MJ is lol

D098BB5C-C15B-4FBB-BF61-0A0136B45A76.png
Didnt they release the Orlando around the same time as the 45 Concord?

image.jpg

can anyone confirm that these have sizing on the inside like this? (Size 8 pair from stockx) I’ve been buying Jordan’s for damn near 30 years and never seen anything like this ..
got me questioning authenticity on an otherwise pretty on point pair ?

Back
Top Bottom