Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Damn, I still can't help but wish they tried harder to get Xs closer to the original shape. That MJO23DAN pic is fire.

I didn’t know what you meant exactly by this, but then I looked again and see exactly what you mean. The sole looks goofy on the retro. And perfect on the original. It’s lower. Higher on the retro.

Damn near exact, wow. For those of us who have been around NT long enough, I remember these were a pipe dream. Crazy how so much has changed to the point these don't get attention....and that's just fine by me lol
Pretty much. I’ve been *this* close to pulling the trigger on the OGs in the past a bunch of times, as I figured these would never retro. For those that have been praying, dreaming, whatever, like I have been, for a retro, I hope people continue to overlook these.

Pretty much. I’ve been *this* close to pulling the trigger on the OGs in the past a bunch of times, as I figured these would never retro. For those that have been praying, dreaming, whatever, like I have been, for a retro, I hope people continue to overlook these.

I'm glad you didn't buy a pair of OGs, they probably would have separated unless you wanted to put them in a display case or something.

I'm glad you didn't buy a pair of OGs, they probably would have separated unless you wanted to put them in a display case or something.
In most cases you’re right, but since I can’t walk, as long as they’re weren’t falling apart to begin with they would’ve been straight. But I am glad I didn’t bite. Rather pay what I’m gonna pay for two pairs, as opposed to around $500 for one super old/frail pair.

Comparing the pic that zsneakerheadz shared, originally from MLB player Taijuan Walker...
D7DE84E9-D2F2-47B6-88D2-2A6C1D6A9917.jpeg

With a pic from @MJO23DAN showing off his pair of OGs...
09B5A12E-2711-4A6B-88B1-9103EC0C1DF6.jpeg

The shades look pretty damn identical. I know light and cameras can play a part, but identical or as close as possible is exactly how I want them. These can’t come out soon enough!

Clean!!! In at retail with no hesitation

If they go on sale great, will double up.

Waited years for these

Or are you planning on pulling the okie doke of rocking the NDC pair but keeping the receipt, and when they hit disco down the line, rebuying a discoed pair and returning it to NDC?
That’s the route I take.

I didn’t know what you meant exactly by this, but then I looked again and see exactly what you mean. The sole looks goofy on the retro. And perfect on the original. It’s lower. Higher on the retro.
The mudguard is super high on the retro, thats really throwing it off..
But Im still buying a pair or 2

Last edited:
Or are you planning on pulling the okie doke of rocking the NDC pair but keeping the receipt, and when they hit disco down the line, rebuying a discoed pair and returning it to NDC?

Usually takes me at least 6 months before I pull a pair out of the closet lol. I'm cool letting it sit for a bit. No okie doke for me.

Copping on discount for sure. Would be a day 1 cop if I didn’t think that price will drop. I’ve wanted these since I was in the 9th grade.

If these release in Orlando numbers they're sitting hard. No one outside of nt cares about these. Can't believe I'm saying this but unless I'm copping for like $120 I'll be ok with not having them. I still haven't copped those ray Allen 7s for the same reason. Growing up I wanted these and the Sacramentos so bad. Honestly, if and when the sacs drop I'll have the same mindset. Weird how your priorities change as you get older

Gonna be damn hard waiting on a discount for these. If I have a $20 off reward at that time I’m copping day one and I’ll consider that my discount. Got to have them mainly because I want to rock them and get some fits off in them this fall. These just pop harder and I think they’ll do better than Orlando’s. We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom