Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

More info on the Seattle 10s...
60E79659-765D-49C8-B5DE-B4940F2430C1.jpeg

Was hoping the shade of green was a little brighter than Pine, but I’m in regardless.

Pine green actually isn’t that dark. I remember when AJ1 pine green retail photos surfaced some were upset that the green wasn’t dark enough like the PS pics we had until that point. Pine green will be fine on these.

Pine green actually isn’t that dark. I remember when AJ1 pine green retail photos surfaced some were upset that the green wasn’t dark enough like the PS pics we had until that point. Pine green will be fine on these.
Oh I know it’s not that dark, I have the Pine Green 1s, but Kelly Green is a little brighter. Like the difference between Celtic Green and Sonics Green. They’re similar, but not the same shade exactly.

Gotta remember it’s rubber, will likely be a little darker

So what's the green on the foam material called?
No clue. But Foams do that quite a bit. The named color is on the swoosh and the stripes on the tongue and tabs, while the actual foam tends to be a darker or different shade (probably due to the composition/nature of the foamposite material). But the green on those aforementioned parts of the Foams matches with the green on the Pine Green 1s.

Yeah, I NEED images to ensure my dreams are actually coming true with this release. Barring the unforeseen, these are personally a double up instantly.

Now that da obsidian1s are copped & out of da way, all of my attention is on these :nerd:.

Doesn't seem Seattle enough
I can understand it. This is how the OGs were, which I’ve always wanted, so they’re perfect IMO. I personally think the white and black with hits of green and yellow make these so versatile, which is why I love them. As a Seattleite and a life long Sonics fan though, I’m a fan of seeing more green and yellow also (an actual Sonics Jordan 1 would be AMAZING IMO!), but IMO these are dope as is.

Back
Top Bottom