Jordan Retro 11 (2000 OR 2011)??

What's up NT -

I'm an avid lover of 11's and I was able to swipe a pair of 2011 Concord's last week.

Here's my problem. I have a DEADSTOCK pair of 2000 Concords, which I am dying to wear. Comfort-wise and look-wise, I have to say that I prefer them anyways...

In order to keep peace in the family, I'm going to let one pair go, but which should it be? I really love the NEWness of the 2011's, but those 2000's are so damn classic...

Give me your thoughts...

I think you prefer one both comfort and look wise, so go ahead and keep the other one.

2000 hands down. wait....... why are people mad in your family?.... cause you bought another pair of concords?

Appreciate it, ssjjfar -

No one is really mad, I'm just trying to be a little more economical in my shoe collection....easier said that done
smile.gif

hoestly, compare the two as far as quality and keep the pair you like best.

And/or just wait a lil while and see what quality issues arise with the 2011 pairs ie extreme yellowing, 23 on heel peeling off etc...

2000s are still wearable and should be for a long time, so thats always a plus with XIs.

Keep both and get rid of something else. That allows you to stop acting scared and wear your XIs

i have the 2000 DS pair as well, dated "000709". I am planning to wear my 2000 and keep my 2011 pairs on ice. The look and comfort is WAY better than the 2011, as far as I can see.

I kept my 2000 on ice, cus I never thought these would retro again. Dumb Gentry said the CDPs would be the last time they retro Jordans.

Since my 2000 is starting to yellow, i might as well enjoy them now and break some necks. And no, I am not going to seaglow the 2000. The yellowing sole, while it's not a pleasant look, it is distinguished from the 2011. If I try to seaglow and dye the sole to a blue tint, no one will know the difference.

Id keep the 2000s and just seaglow/ retrobrite them.

Although Ive worn my 2011s and theyr surprisingly comfortable. Nearly as much as the 2000s.

itt we will all say 2000s cause old retros have dat der better materials and shizzzzz

ruger04 wrote:i have the 2000 DS pair as well, dated "000709". I am planning to wear my 2000 and keep my 2011 pairs on ice. The look and comfort is WAY better than the 2011, as far as I can see.

I kept my 2000 on ice, cus I never thought these would retro again. Dumb Gentry said the CDPs would be the last time they retro Jordans.

Since my 2000 is starting to yellow, i might as well enjoy them now and break some necks. And no, I am not going to seaglow the 2000. The yellowing sole, while it's not a pleasant look, it is distinguished from the 2011. If I try to seaglow and dye the sole to a blue tint, no one will know the difference.

I got eagle eyes for things like that. If you were to tint the 2000s, I would look at the PL cut. Lol. Easy give away. But to answer OP, most people would tell you to keep the 2000s and sell the 2011. Like it's been said, do what you feel is best. I would keep my 2000s, IMO.

2000s are still very much wearable and way better quality than 2011s.

Stick with the 1st retro or rock DMPs(2006) if you're lucky enough to own a pair like me
happy.gif

I have the 2000, but soles are yellowing, or have yellowed.

and these are DS too! They are now too small for my feet, had em right at the end of high school and I guess my feet got "fatter" cause I wear 11.5-12 now and 11 is really pushing it now.

I may give an opportunity to someone to own a DS pair of 00 for 2011 size 11.5-12 + cash

but the nostalgia is priceless. and that is what is preventing me from letting them go.

I may want to retrobrite/seaglow or whatever, but doesnt the sole come off if you dot hat?
ah yes here they are too

00ajxi02.jpg
00ajxi04.jpg
00ajxi03.jpg
00ajxi01.jpg

BONUS.. MY OGS!!!!!!!

ogbeataj1103.jpg

^ If you were closer, I'd trade with you. I've worn my 00 pair 5 times. They are an 11.5, when I bought them I went a half size up thinking my feet might keep growing.

This pic was taken a few days ago.
2eec00w.jpg

keep both....but if you can't, keep the 2000...there's no question the quality is better. the sole isn't as icey, but whatever...you'll also break necks wearing those crispy 2000's!

Be a man, and put your foot up the *** of anyone who has a problem with the way you spend your money.

Simple.

2000 no doubt. Even if they are yellowed i still
Like these over the 2011 because the 2000
Are much closer tovtge ogs, except the outsole.

2000. But I'm glad the 2011's came out, because I've been able to track down 95's and 2000's for a better price.

Back
Top Bottom