****** JORDAN RETRO 11 CONCORDS ***** DEC 23, 2011 **********

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ICYYYYYYYYYYY[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/wa...eature=feedlik[/youtube]How you getting yours? How many pairs?

Better call your connects cause they're gonna be sold out before they're unloaded off the truck
laugh.gif

And like chess... Make your move.

Am I the only one who think that the blue sole really kills them?

^No, I'm with you.....but what's the alternative? 2000 retros with a yellow cloth upper?

What helped with the CG's is that after wearing the shoe, the sole changes to some kind of grey.

It won't be so bad after....we hope

True, hopefully it will rub off. I know my Space Jams 09 started yellowing pretty quickly. I don't mind the yellowing on the 11s, i'm not talking piss yellow, but that give them a nicer look

I don't know guys I'm really liking those icy blue soles. Hopefully they ****** the yellowing process or in the case of my '09 SJs "oranging" soles lol. But somehow I doubt this. I took a look at my '09 White AF1 with icy blue tinted soles and they're still yellowing.

I'm thinking 2 or 3 pairs for myself. Never got multiples of one cw in my life, this will be the one and only exception.

Any ideas approx. when FL will get their pre-orders running? ^^Agreed: the no-SPC thing is gonna hurt

The guy at one Footlocker here in Montreal told me end of November/December. But that can't be right, it's waaaay to late no?

Might get a pair early online and rock it till release day
laugh.gif
Otherwise 3 pairs forsure. Havent heard from my connect yet but I'm sure the official pre-order list will be up 2-3months prior to release.

Other then for the cool greys, i think icy blue soles ruin the 11's.. but im still gonna try to get my hands on a pair of these concords, there really is no alternative

These are my FAVORITE Jordan.......I am going to try to get 2 pairs but I'd be more than happy with 1.

So I just realized that MSRP is $180 USD...........
Which means that I would ballpark our price around $239.99...........
$270 for these sneakers!!!!!!!!!!!

As Chappelle would say: "That's Crack prices!"

When the time comes. Going to preorder at Footlocker here in Montreal (downtown) as usual. The guy that I deal with gives me 15% off. It's like using the student SPC card.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

So I just realized that MSRP is $180 USD...........
Which means that I would ballpark our price around $239.99...........
$270 for these sneakers!!!!!!!!!!!

As Chappelle would say: "That's Crack prices!"

Concords are crack yo

Originally Posted by SirCharles

270!!! that is stupid.
Well I think someone in the other thread said that retail was 209.
But I'm just going by the US price this year and last in relation to our price.
Hopefully it's the same price as last year !

I will be going in tomorrow to pre-order mine here in Edmonton. It will be $209.99 + tax which will end up around $220.xx. The retail price i got from an email that the manager at FTL sent me.

That's good to hear.
These prices are really odd.........
We pay $40 over US retail for the 14's that are releasing next Saturday.
But for a Retro 11 we're only paying $30 over retail?
Confusing to say the least

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Anybody here pre order yet?

Yesterday I called aroud to a few of my spots (Markville/Fairview Mall FLs) and they're not taking pre-orders yet, said they expect it to be sometime in November.

Can anyone confirm which Toronto spots have started taking POs?

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Anybody here pre order yet?

pre ordered 8 pairs so far.  Hoping to get 10 and keep 7 for me...........I know, Im greedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But its going to a good cause............my feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back