Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I like the red sock liner also. Same ones that doesn't will have a very quick second opinion come close to RD. That's why I hardly comment on things like the price jumps and sock liner color. They will sell out within the first 2-3 hours.
In actuality they will sell out within the first 2-3 MINUTES.
But it's going to take 2-3 hours to check out.

Not really.. They're a few years old and only going about 100 over retail

I love the red sock liner as it mixes them up from the mid and has a nice pop to it. I have 2 mids and will be shooting for 2 pairs of the lows as well.

i also prefer the red liner- the more bulls colors the better for me on old Js (except my bel airs). now that i'm a boring dad who only gets like one or two pairs of new kicks per year, i'm going to be pretty bitterface if i miss out on these. 

don't mind the red liner at all. it's a minor detail for me. just glad to have a bred low release.
Agreed.

I'm counting down the days for this release[emoji]128077[/emoji]. 2 pair minimum for sure.

I had the OG's back in the 90's and the first retro of the Breds.  I actually welcome the red liner.  It's a nice change.  

I wanna double up on these but with the hare 7s comin out the week b4, mite only b able to buy one pair... not to mention i thnk da Chicago 1s come out the week after these, May is gone to b an expensive mnth!!!

Everyone is hating on the red sock liner. The hate is real until you awaken at 9:30 am EST on RD and try to cop! Dudes gripe about it all until it's time to cop saying, "well I copped because I like the lows but still not feeling the sock liner. Well I'll just add to the collection though."

Sock liner or not, a take down of the XI OGs in a low.....I'll be waiting in the end zone for these to touch down!!!

im only going for 2 pair and with that i gotta sneak them in the house since i gotta pay for my wedding!

Back
Top Bottom