Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

These will probably be a super GR. If you put in at least a lil work, everyone should be able to get a pair, especially considering the fact that people are saving for the Hare 7s/Chicago 1s.

Wish I could grab a pair but JB has too many other releases this month 
tired.gif

I think I prefer xi lows over mids. Hopefully these will be my first XI. I want a second pair for dirty breds
pimp.gif

I couldve sworn when big dudes wear big sizes 13 and up they make em look like mids for a second

I live in a small town and my local finish line and footlocker get about 12 pairs each. Makes it somewhat difficult to cop more hyped releases because its a college town. Building a relationship with employees goes along way, however managers from both stores left the last couple months. Just in time for releases I have been waiting for this year

I live in a small town and my local finish line and footlocker get about 12 pairs each. Makes it somewhat difficult to cop more hyped releases because its a college town. Building a relationship with employees goes along way, however managers from both stores left the last couple months. Just in time for releases I have been waiting for this year

So true. I call and keep in touch with the Mgr every week. It helps I used to be one sometime ago but rapport is very important. Small town or not.

Like some1 stated earlier in thread about (people complaint about REAL OG retros) I think some of the stuff I've seen, come from younger cats that weren't even a gleam in  an eye at the time the OG's were released….. lol

As for the (Bred) 1 lows…. Im digging them, and as and older guy, deff like the original del liner!!! I might actually try 2 get at lead 3 of these….. actually come monday Im join 2 make a few calls and see who has them in, and can drop them off at the shop this week ASAP!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom