Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Thank you
laugh.gif

OG blah blah. Most of you begging weren't even an itch in your daddy's pants when the OG released.
Even if relevent, it doesn't matter. if someone wants it like the og then that's just that. They like how it looks better or would like how it originally was

OG blah blah. Most of you begging weren't even an itch in your daddy's pants when the OG released.
Whenever the young ins in my family accuse me of never having worn the OG's I just pull out my picture from the Dana Barros Basketball camp.  There I am in row 1 rocking OG black and red 11's. 

Thank God I didn't miss picture day.

Still remember walking through my high school hallways and the teacher calling them "Space Shoes" 

Last edited:
No but they want everything to the exact specifications of the original release which was never seen in person, worn or played in

Last edited:

I remember when he played wit da Sixers, then we drafted A.I.  man I'm old
If Dana stayed, and hadn't signed that big contract with the Celtics that year, the Sixers might have ended up trading down or drafting Marcus Camby instead of A.I.

I'm old too

Last edited:
My guy at my store just told me he got the hares and 11s already and I'm good gonna have to wait in line for another store do double up but that's fine atleast I got the security noing I got atleast one no prob of each

I've never understood this. They are the same shoe, going up sizes doesn't change what they look like.

The 11 mids look good any size, but the 11 lows make your feet look longer any size 11 and bigger imo.

Like these look like a boat on his feet. That mid balances the look moreso.
air-jordan-11-low-bred-must-have-summer-01.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom