Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

yall buggin on low top shoe sizes now :lol:
you really think 11 and up look big? i thought big foot starts at 13

My guy at my store just told me he got the hares and 11s already and I'm good gonna have to wait in line for another store do double up but that's fine atleast I got the security noing I got atleast one no prob of each

shutup. nobody cares about your guy and connects. Im getting sick of these brotha man on the 2nd floor at fl stories. Nobody cares about your public diary on NT.

meanwhile.... here at casual day at work.......

View media item 1518461

MJ and Frodo Baggins..both size 13..both Lord of the Rings lol. They'd look like boats on Frodo..but they look spot on for Mike. If you wear big sizes, being short in height makes em look awkward..but if you're tall..then they'll be in good proportion to the rest of your body

yall buggin on low top shoe sizes now
laugh.gif

you really think 11 and up look big? i thought big foot starts at 13
This. Hell 12 ain't even really big. Once you hit 13+ then you talking big feet

Jus need one pair of bred lows!!! Hoping the hypebeast stay away but i doubt it!!!! Hopin memorial day weekend keeps some of the madness down!!!

lol yall a fool talkin bout how sizes be lookin!!! the random chit chatter that goes on before these hot drops! i will be trying my hardest to get these 

Doesn't the app show what drops it has coming up? I don't have my iPad with me or i would check. Seems like a mass GR as these are predicted to be would be on the app.

** just checked and the app doesn't show upcoming releases. Feel like that would be a good addition to the app. I'm sure week of release they will be on the app.

Last edited:
i feel like that sneakers app doesnt even work properly... im getting alerts for sneakers that came out like 2 weeks ago...

Back
Top Bottom