Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Doesn't the app show what drops it has coming up? I don't have my iPad with me or i would check. Seems like a mass GR as these are predicted to be would be on the app.

** just checked and the app doesn't show upcoming releases. Feel like that would be a good addition to the app. I'm sure week of release they will be on the app.

It adds them to the app normally the week of or a few days before.

That's why I'm wondering why dudes ask that in every topic the way Nike has been delaying releases or not including releases on the app.

These are GR and they're going to sell out really fast regardless. Most likely stores will issue raffle tickets for these starting either MAY 17, MAY 18 or MAY 19 depending on the store.

Still debating if I really need another pair of Bred XI. 
laugh.gif

At first I didn't mind the red sock liner, but those pics up there are making me not like it. Might be enough to make me pass. Having four pairs of Mids also making it easy to pass.

Last edited:
yall buggin on low top shoe sizes now :lol:
you really think 11 and up look big? i thought big foot starts at 13
well Jordan himself is a 13 and not once have his shoes looked big on him or even funny laced up...proud to be a 13

Last edited:
 I am gonna google this but I figured I'd ask you guys anyway. My wife is interested in these shoes too (this will be her first pair of J's) so I wanted to ask what size I should get her. She wears a 6 to 6.5 in womans, what size should I get her in GS? Thanks in advance.

I am gonna google this but I figured I'd ask you guys anyway. My wife is interested in these shoes too (this will be her first pair of J's) so I wanted to ask what size I should get her. She wears a 6 to 6.5 in womans, what size should I get her in GS? Thanks in advance.
Wife is also a 6 wmns. She rocks a 4Y in the XI lows

patiently waiting...

r Y'all ordering online or physically going to the store risking to get robbed/shot/killed etc :nerd:

patiently waiting...

r Y'all ordering online or physically going to the store risking to get robbed/shot/killed etc :nerd:
I'm going to the store. Anybody who's scared to go to the store to buy shoes for fear of getting robbed should grow a pair.

At first I didn't mind the red sock liner, but those pics up there are making me not like it. Might be enough to make me pass. Having four pairs of Mids also making it easy to pass.
You could turn the sockliner black in 20 minutes for a few bucks. I'm not even worried about that.

Why not both? I usually try online first and if I strike out, I'll go check out what's happening at the stores. The one thing I try to avoid is picking up a bunch of raffle tickets. Definitely a waste of time unless the malls are close to you.

Its a 1.5 size difference so if she's at 6-6.5 in womens, you should get her a 4.5-5. Of course that depends on if she's likes a little room or not

I send my fam for the raffles in exchange for line waits for their concerts
nthat.gif
. Win Win scenario for all those involved. Cant wait to grab these, if possible double up.

Back
Top Bottom