Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Oh I didn't know !
Cerritos is in LA county tho.
Yeah, my bad. I'm an OC native and forgot that Cerritos is in LA county. 
mean.gif

I was real disappointed at the team early pics too.
Used to get a team early pic every 100 posts or so, now it's every new Release we get one team early pic.

"Sneaker head" fad is fading, good news for those who wear and collect the releases, we can actually buy them with little or no effort, soon.

Last edited:
Haha. I've been a "sneaker head" for 23 years now. The original footlocker where my OG bred 11s came from has now relocated from the run down mall in my old neighborhood to a shopping center down the street. Fad is fading. Haha. That's funny

Gonna be in San diego this weekend if anyone can hoook it up with sheikh codes :smile:

UPDATED 2:15PM PST 5/19/15

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Raffle started 5/15 and ends 5/20.

San Diego
Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza - 02c60d06b6
Chula Vista Center - 636144c719
El Cajon / Parkway Plaza - ac87a540d3
Escondido / North County Mall - d8da9faa9d
National City / Plaza Bonita – cf7ca5f807 (gs)871a7d6c71
San Diego / Horton Plaza - 590025ec0d (gs)66cc3f40d2
San Diego / Mission Valley - 385ccc4da2 (gs)7242dc9f11

Haha. I've been a "sneaker head" for 23 years now. The original footlocker where my OG bred 11s came from has now relocated from the run down mall in my old neighborhood to a shopping center down the street. Fad is fading. Haha. That's funny

Good businesses, successful ones anyway, normally upgrade or remodel their conditions, it took your spot 23 years to do so, because they moved recently, the sneaker fad is alive?

Ketchup

Last edited:
Used to get a team early pic every 100 posts or so, now it's every new Release we get one team early pic.

"Sneaker head" fad is fading, good news for those who wear and collect the releases, we can actually buy them with little or no effort, soon.

fading? oh, looks at location and now understands

Don't know where you went but bev center called me today already. I was surprised cuz you're right usually it's Friday at 8 if they call.

They probably have so many that they're starting early. Last week they called me on Thursday for the Hares

Aren't you on a sneaker board with a retro+ color way shoe as your Avy? Even in 96 the mid only lasted about 2 weeks

fading? oh, looks at location and now understands

Buy online then, and get out of those 300+people behind on their rent but are waiting hours to buy sneakers in a swamped location that breeds look at how I look and realize I have money because I have nice clothes lines G

Last edited:
not mad just bored. I like tuxedos. Just don't be mistaken the sneaker fad is bigger than it ever has been and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. We all know that. Back to the shoes. Anyone in Indy get raffle calls? Please post as you do and I will likewise

The location means nothing online.
We all have the same chance to buy online, no matter the location, and this year has been easy online in comparison to, the dad is fading

Since I won 2 already, I'm gonna give a few to coworkers if I win some more. If I keep getting calls, I'll help some NTers out.

Less than 1 hour left... Still hoping Huntington Park and Arcadia Shiekh codes pops up here... Helps my chances a little bit.

1 for 10......crazy.

Just glad I got my one guaranteed.  Now I have to try to lock up a pair for the vault online.  

Today is thursday.. out of 8 places.. i should get one..lol

Phones on loud.. and im answer all calls.

Back
Top Bottom