Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Feel like these are similar to the barons, where as in person the look is so much more detailed and appreciated compared to photos.
I just don't think the photos can give the true sheen or color contrast, similar to the chameleon paint jobs on cars.

Air Jordan 11 Low “Easter”
Color: White/Emerald Rise-Black
Release Date: April 1, 2017
Price: $175

air-jordan-11-low-easter-emerald-rise-white-black.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-easter-emerald-rise-white-black-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-easter-emerald-rise-white-black-2.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-easter-emerald-rise-white-black-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-easter-emerald-rise-white-black-4.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-easter-emerald-rise-white-black-5.jpg

that lenticular/ spilled Antifreeze lookin sole is da deal closer... coppin asap.

Felling them but I definitely want the cool grey lows. If I can grab both I definitely will lol.

So Nike is coming out with 3 Jordan 11 lows in the month of April :
emeralds, cool greys, rose golds
WOW! My daughter is going to be in heaven.

that lenticular/ spilled Antifreeze lookin sole is da deal closer... coppin asap.

I agree. That sole is what has me wanting these over the cool grey lows. I will probably grab both but these are first on my list.

Any solid RD on these yet? I can't wait to get a pair or 2. The leather upper looks great on these as it did on the columbia xi low. The white just seems to pop more with the leather upper. I have high hopes for these, and would definitely take them over the grey lows coming out. Who am I kidding, I will get both but these are the priority.

Wow, these new pics lookin straight. Down for some more green joints.. not a lotta green Js.

Best 11 low since cherrys, and I'm not saying the other low cuts in between are bad either. Might have to get these on release day, as I don't want to risk them selling out

Back
Top Bottom