Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

I just had a case where the seller said my shoes from Ndc were fake and the case she put up was so bad that a 10 year old could've came up with something better. eBay still sided with the buyer. eBay is honestly a joke they take %10 from sellers but don't go out their way to protect them.

Has anyone had success enforcing a restocking fee for buyers who decide to return items?? Seems like it would help to deter that from happening

I managed to get a pair from Oneness287, shoe arrived quick.  Love the shoe, I need two more pair of 12's and I will be good on the ones that have released so far.

I managed to get a pair from Oneness287, shoe arrived quick.  Love the shoe, I need two more pair of 12's and I will be good on the ones that have released so far.
Nice! lots of bad reviews on Oneness glad you were happy with them.

Yall should just be using eBay for advertisement, not the transactional piece. Inflate your prices, use BIN with offer, and get somebody to do a side deal through pp. I rarely get actual buyers buying directly off the site, and if they do, they're usually serious buyers that are paying the inflated price. eBay is still tier 1 exposure

Geez what are you a Oneness shill/plant
laugh.gif
Shiid you say a clock is right twice a day well give them a second attempt.  You order from them does nothing for me, you don't just one less person I have to worry about ordering against.

Nice! lots of bad reviews on Oneness glad you were happy with them.

I'm with you TitanG545, I've actually been purchasing from them since 2012 or 2013.  Fortunately, I've never had an issue with them.

Just got these for 95 bucks from a local Footaction during Employee Appreciation....they had a silent Restock

Back
Top Bottom