Jordan Retro 12 CNY Legit/Fake Check

Haven't seen much posted on NT about these but hoping anyone experienced in owning 12s can help. I was lucky enough to snag a pair of these Retro 12 Chinese New Year but after receiving them I am always skeptic of whether they are legit or not. I purchased these from Shoe Palace which is an authorized retailer but unless it comes straight from Nike, I always have doubts, hopefully this will go away as I become a more experienced collector. This is my first pair of 12s (had a pair of Masters 12s but sent them back to seller due to multiple defects, even though I am pretty sure they were probably legit). Wondering if I am seeing the same little defects on this pair.

I noticed the Jumpman bamboo accent on the right outside of the shoe seems a little high/large, even though I saw pictures on other retailers sites that shows this same height. The Jumpman accent on the other side seems to be the correct size. 

Also the Carbon Fiber is definitely the right material and I have seen that pattern on other legit pairs, but some say that pattern is not legit? 

What do y'all think? 

Legit by looking at the shoes alone.  Whats gonna get some questions is the tape on the ring at the corner of the shoe box..  Space jams got that same thing on the early pairs.

I was wondering about that, Ive seen others unboxing on youtube who have that piece of plastic on over the ring, thought maybe it was to protect the ring from scuffs but first time I have encountered that. Did not see that piece of plastic on my Space Jams or other older boxes of 11s.

Thanks for checking em out, really appreciate it!

I was wondering about that, Ive seen others unboxing on youtube who have that piece of plastic on over the ring, thought maybe it was to protect the ring from scuffs but first time I have encountered that. Did not see that piece of plastic on my Space Jams or other older boxes of 11s.

Thanks for checking em out, really appreciate it!
  Thats just it.  It is to protect that ring from scuffs etc.  Your not gonna see them on retail/from the store pairs because they get taken off before their sold.

I see, Im still slowly learning what to look for and what to watch out for so I can avoid getting ripped off

Hey guy new to nt but ive been looking on post 4 a long time now...just snagged a pair of cny12s and this is my 2nd time buying em...1st time was from kickzcrew which ended up not being legit...but ive just bought another pair from a reseller and i dont quite know if these are legit or not...was wondering if i cud get some help on the matter from anyone. Will provide pics but im really in need of sum help.

20171012_150150.jpg 20171012_150150.jpg
20171012_150150.jpg
20171012_150150.jpg
20171012_150222.jpg

Attachments

• 20171012_150202.jpg
    20171012_150202.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20171012_150110.jpg
    20171012_150110.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 49
The orewood on the inside of the 12s is different heights...namely because the sole on the inside is shorter on the right shoe and shows more of the orewood. On the outside the orewood looks higher on the junpman then on the left shoe but they sit at about the same heiggt just looks off...and on the back the leather shoe pull the left shoes engraving isnt as deep as the right shoes engraving....so these have me questioning their legitimacy...any and all help will be appreciated and ive got post on my ig of the 1st pair i bought but returned 4 a full refund from paypal. Thanks and my ig is @hey_its_marty_mcfly

Back
Top Bottom