jordan retro 12 Taxi Real or fake?

Date stamp looks like wrong font, box sticker on my taxi 12s from 2013 says jumpman.com like all the 2013 releases. Your box sticker says Jordan.com like all the 2014 releases have. Dunno why they would have two separate stickers for the same shoe. Production dates are way off from my FNL pair. My dates are 5/8/13 7/20/13. Dunno if its the lighting but the the black snake skin looks too shiny, it should be a matte finish. Red flags i see and i would leave these alone

Last edited:
Date stamp looks like wrong font, box sticker on my taxi 12s from 2013 says jumpman.com like all the 2013 releases. Your box sticker says Jordan.com like all the 2014 releases have. Dunno why they would have two separate stickers for the same shoe. Production dates are way off from my FNL pair. My dates are 5/8/13 7/20/13. Dunno if its the lighting but the the black snake skin looks too shiny, it should be a matte finish. Red flags i see and i would leave these alone

Mine says Jordan.com. Bought from NDC on release date

Mine says Jordan.com. Bought from NDC on release date
Mines says Jumpman23.com but i never said that meant it was fake i was just sayin where it differed from my FNL pair i got on release day. And the font of qc stamp font looks off TO ME and the production dates are way off from mine. I jus said these were just red flags that i saw. I never said i was 100% sure they were 100% fake. And im still undecided, which would leave me personally with moving on to another pair. Jus my take thats all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom