Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

The question is... are these gonna squeak like the White/Reds. I had a co worker who wore those everyday and they would squeak all day long. Terrible...

They will sit its the nature of jordans these days. They only GR jordan that wont sit is concords, BC3s didnt, and maybe 1 other I can't think of. I think they'll sell out in 4 days or so though good back to school for kids

You never know if a pair will sit or sell out nowadays. I'm going for a pair on release date since these are my favorite 13s, and then double if it goes on sale.

none of the og color jordans this year have flown off shelves

they should be around for a while but ndc will probably sell out or fake sell out like they usually do

why does it seem like ndc always gets the less amount? they are nike for gods sake they should have the most

i like that its easier now to get og retros. so much new stuff out there young people arent really checking for retros like they use to

I just don't understand why they keep using the same trash hard cheap leather on the toebox and tongue. Yet it looks like they used good leather on those Don C. Legacy's. :smh:

I'm going to have to pass. Disappointed.

Look at EVERY post in this thread with people saying they're copping day one... even with crappy material. That is why. Black Cements were example one, and these are example two.

The ’HGG’ XIII is probably my fav Jordan, don’t know why. For me it’s also a must cop on release day. Disappointed if the materials are trash (again...), but what can you do.

I rest my case. :stoneface:

Go to 7:10. Color-wise, this is one of the dopest 13s out there. Material-wise, the shoe is a shadow of the OG. It looks the same, but in reality it's soul has been removed. I bought the Love and Respect 13 earlier this year. The leather on those things is actually some nice, soft stuff. It's disappointing to go from that to these, but you know they ain't putting anything great on a OG GR. Us guys love Jordan, but it's a shame they don't like giving that respect back.

Still, those who cop on release day are in for a treat: The sources say JB is rocking the 2018 HGG with full-grain pleather, a thick premium felt, and for maximum support you've got some genuine carpet fiber. :wow:

Color-wise, this is one of the dopest 13s out there. Material-wise, the shoe is a shadow of the OG. It looks the same, but in reality it's soul has been removed.

You said it all here. The soul has been removed. That video just confirmed how awful these are. Jordan Brand should be ashamed of what they are putting out. I had the OG's and this new release looks bootleg. Even the mom and the little girl knew this retro is jacked up. That cheap looking leather tongue looks flat out disgusting. I put these up there with the 2013 Chicago 1 and the last True Blue 3 release. Jordan Brand puts nice materials on the Don C. Legacy 312 but gives us trash materials for a classic OG Jordan. Wow. Just wow. I know people will give me flack for writing this but I don't care. It sucks that they don't care to give us a nice version of this 13. I remember how nice and soft that black leather was. And no, I won't be buying these. That video sealed the deal. It's one of my favorites but I just can't buy a garbage version like this one. This reminds me of the old Gentry releases. Classics simply butchered. :smh:

Well, money saved at least. Enjoy them, guys/girls.

Look at EVERY post in this thread with people saying they're copping day one... even with crappy material. That is why. Black Cements were example one, and these are example two.

I rest my case. :stoneface:

The leather on the 3s you mentioned is pretty good so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Of course the shape and elephant print but the leather is fine.

2013s again
20180721_115013.jpg

I just can’t do white 13’s but these have a very clean look to them. Offset by the black. It’s gonna be a pass but a tough one. And who knows, a sneaker head is bound to change his/her mind at drop lol. Not sure about the quality on the new release I had the OG’s and they were great quality-wise.

Back
Top Bottom