Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
The only jordans I've had call apart on me were 13's... Sucks because the flow of the shoe is unlike any other. Broke my heart when the bred's came out in faux 3m tho, since I knew they wouldn't properly re- release for another 6 years.

He's been banned for a minute now. Kinda late.
laugh.gif

Well see him again probably asking for black n red retros to all be re released.

Thats how well know its him haha

Last edited:
Anyone know if they grey Jordan box, early '00s, did it come with the lil MSRP tag thats detachable?

I cant remember and looking to buy a pair in this box seller says its the original box. I know the box doesnt mean much but its part of the deal so just wanna make sure

Anyone know if they grey Jordan box, early '00s, did it come with the lil MSRP tag thats detachable?

I cant remember and looking to buy a pair in this box seller says its the original box. I know the box doesnt mean much but its part of the deal so just wanna make sure

Which pair?

First of all, that joke about my parents not letting me use the computer is false and unfunny. please stop embarassing yourself. i simply wasnt into shoes until I got my roshe runs, then i started to get interested. so i started by reselling some gamma blues, taxi 12s, oreo 5s, and air jordan 3 infrared 23. 

second of all, i know wrestling is fake. everyone knows its fake. that doesnt change the fact that it is entertaining.. using that logic, most movies are fake, so they are just as laughable as wrestling
So this guy got into sneakers from a pair of roshe runs, then when he finally gets something decent, he resells them. Smh.

Any info on if the 98 grey toe samples coming out, I want them more than any Jay ever, they are in the top five best Jay's ever outside pe's.

The 20th anniversary boxes?

almost.
We are talking about the jordan boxes from late 1997 to late 1999 where zhe box was silver and had a small red jumpman in the center within a circle.
The og black toe 13 were the first jordans to come out in those.
Then the aj 15 black/red replaced those boxes by the silver/black with mjs face on the cover.

Nah, he was definitely talking about the 20th Anniversary boxes...

i c.
but those are not going to happen as the 20th anniversary boxes were celebrating the 20th anniversary of air jordans only.
retroing that box would not make sense.
but if the upcoming 13 retros would use the original box design, that surely would be recommended by the collectors who don't own the ogs.

i c.
but those are not going to happen as the 20th anniversary boxes were celebrating the 20th anniversary of air jordans only.
retroing that box would not make sense.
but if the upcoming 13 retros would use the original box design, that surely would be recommended by the collectors who don't own the ogs.

Dude what are you even talking about??

Back
Top Bottom