Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Went ahead and ordered my pair, but on the actual order screen it never showed a 20 off reward; it showed it the screen prior where you enter your code

This morning, I checked the swoosh link Nike posted yesterday and it said the sneakers were supposed to be $185.

I was surprised when they put up the link this morning for the countdown that the listed price was $170.

Oh well, their fault again...they'll honor it.

Oh yea, copped! 

Copped in NDC and got order confirmation. FNL wouldn't let me use WC tho
eyes.gif
Did you use it during checkout or when it was confirmed before you ordered?

i COP on NDC and FNL (using my $20)

Got through on NDC; let me say that FNL's site just gets worse and worse. Had them in cart, was ready to purchase, but of course I couldn't add my WC Reward, then it kept logging me out of my account for some strange reason, also wouldn't allow me to use my paypal. :smh: Just said screw it and went to Nike, and used my Rebates account to get cash back. I like Finish Line stores, never had a problem when i've gone there, but they need to fix their website, as it's had problems for a long time now.

Had them in my cart ready to hit submit on Finish Line but Nike ended up so much cheaper I had to wait for them to add to my cart. I wouldn't take that risk for the 6s or 11s. Whichever site I can get them in cart will be where I purchase from.

FNL Winners circle worked on mobile...put me at the same price shipped as NDC. Carted on NDC after but had already burned my $20 winners!:smh:

Back
Top Bottom