Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I was able to get through. 
smokin.gif

13s are kinda like 12s I've noticed...prices sit pretty firm usually guess bc they don't make a ton of colors like the others.

There was like 5 13s last year, and a few before that, and there's been a Couple this year...no idea what u mean regarding 13s with more confirmed for next year, I'm including lows too

Last edited:
13s are kinda like 12s I've noticed...prices sit pretty firm usually guess bc they don't make a ton of colors like the others.

There was like 5 13s last year, and a few before that, and there's been a Couple this year...no idea what u mean regarding 13s with more confirmed for next year, I'm including lows too

This is what he is saying, take the 3s for example they give us joker cw and crimson and sport blues. But with the 13s they barely make those off the grid cw. They go HAM on 4s and 1s and 3s now even ,8s... Not really the same for 13s

I wish the Playoffs come back again, I was taking a hiatus during that period... Those are my favorite 13s, definitely double up status... And with 3M.

Last edited:
I wish the Playoffs come back again, I was taking a hiatus during that period... Those are my favorite 13s, definitely double up status... And with 3M.

Dear uncle 'Crete, the playoffs don't have 3M. I think you are thinking about the black/red color. The playoffs have the yellow ring on the tongue.

This is what he is saying, take the 3s for example they give us joker cw and crimson and sport blues. But with the 13s they barely make those off the grid cw. They go HAM on 4s and 1s and 3s now even ,8s... Not really the same for 13s
this guy understands

What ones are confirmed for next year?

Nothing has been confirmed, but it's rumored that the Chutneys will retro.  Personally I wouldn't mind if the Flints and Playoffs came back out.....that's wishful thinking though.
wouldn't mind a remastered playoff, the last retros leather was kinda wack

Naw they were solid for sure.
felt a lil stiff to me, especially when compared to my altitudes

What ones are confirmed for next year?

Nothing has been confirmed, but it's rumored that the Chutneys will retro.  Personally I wouldn't mind if the Flints and Playoffs came back out.....that's wishful thinking though.
wouldn't mind a remastered playoff, the last retros leather was kinda wack

Naw they were solid for sure.
felt a lil stiff to me, especially when compared to my altitudes

To be honest, the OG 13s aren't that super flexible either. Leather is is stiffer on them for some reason. I like it tho since the toe box doesn't crease as easily. You may just be nitpicking.

Dear uncle 'Crete, the playoffs don't have 3M. I think you are thinking about the black/red color. The playoffs have the yellow ring on the tongue.
My bad nephew
laugh.gif
, it was my first day back at work after being on vacay the mind was gone... Playoffs, i could use another pair i still have the OGs DS and the last retro were, one of the best of the pre "remastered" era. I doubled up on them, wish i never sold my second pair
mean.gif

No idea what u mean..3s had a lot more cws last few years, they on hiatus now. And u wouldn't consider 3m 13s, holos, db off the grid?

They haven't gone ham on 8s either. Only 3 cws which are all sitting. 13s don't sit for long if they do at all.

Back
Top Bottom