Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
4.5 million views?
mean.gif

I wanna cop the Red Pods so I can paint it black but I don't wanna waste my time on trying to
get dem tho.

Shoe Palace is Hollywood having that restock event again this weekend..

these were on the list..

So the SP restock is going to turn into the Hollywood Inglewood store restock, nothing online.
Those twerps

$185….
indifferent.gif

If I don't grab Jeter's or another pair of AM90 Denim's …these will be my runner-up prize

You must be looking on the website. If you look at the discover app on your phone, it indicates that Jordans are excluded for finishline. Desktop website does not look to be updated to the app. Nike.com is good for both mobile app and desktop website. Eastbay and Footlocker for app and desktop are excluding Jordans.
I stand corrected. My bad. Strange that their desktop site isn't updated. Might be grounds to contest with Discover if they deny the cashback. Either case, it looks like the days of cashback on J's is over. That well looks like it's drying up. 

Saw a girl wearing the 3M colorway earlier today. I'm not a fan, but they do look better in person than in the photos, imo

Think the GS are going to be harder than the men's. A whole bunch of females in line for these.

FNL got different tactics down my way every since they got cooperate called on their ***. Every since the WTL release they been using "we don't know how many shoes are coming in therefore raffle only." :nerd:

WTL release did the same but told everybody they won't getting them. Then my homeboy say they had 25 pair mid week, then told people their shipment came in late on RD and release 10 pairs :smh:

Well after that rant, throw my name in the hat. No HOH called DTLR is a sleeper here. Don't think to many people know they have their JB account back. Only seen 3 names in the box.
Fcfs at champ. Not looking good at the moment.

I stand corrected. My bad. Strange that their desktop site isn't updated. Might be grounds to contest with Discover if they deny the cashback. Either case, it looks like the days of cashback on J's is over. That well looks like it's drying up. 
this is upsetting

Still not 100% on these yet (3m) but I do kinda like them. Just incase I do decide on pickin up a pair, how did the last lot of retro xiii fit ?

Back
Top Bottom