Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

Confirmed by the usual sources. Can't wait, only 18s I NEED.

010103_01.jpg

Yeah I missed out on the 18's and 19's back in the day due to... reasons.

I want to get these as well as the either 19's in the white silver color or black red colorway.

I do have the 18's and 19's from the countdown pack though.

A maybe....love black/blue shoes. But then I'll want to go get the white/blues even though I passed on them

I sold a pair a couple weeks back for 185 and I was shocked since I thought this was an unpopular model. Im a sucker for suede. These look good in shorts and pants that dont cover the shoe entirely.

I sold a pair a couple weeks back for 185 and I was shocked since I thought this was an unpopular model. Im a sucker for suede. These look good in shorts and pants that dont cover the shoe entirely.

What did you use to sell them eBay, craigslist? Also were they DS and what size?

What did you use to sell them eBay, craigslist? Also were they DS and what size?
Ebay. They were used size 10 or 10.5 I believe. The suede was alittle nappy. I took alot of good pictures and uploaded them into the item description with HTML code. It helps when you add alot of high quality pics. Send me a pm if you want the site I use to upload my pics.

JB should (they won’t) include the brush for these guys.

They got the box right, but probably doesn’t cost them that much to produce.

JB should (they won’t) include the brush for these guys.

They got the box right, but probably doesn’t cost them that much to produce.
Considering the xviii box is almost the same as the current xi box they better have gotten that right! I actually liked the towel over the brush if we are going for og accessories.

Need these. The white pair was limited and has crazy aftermarket value, so these need to be day 1 purchases.

I want these, had the OG my senior year of hs. Came with a towel. My gf at the time had em too, got many wink winks with my pants down in these. Spilled on the suede a few times :D. Sold em back in 2005, felt a little sorry for the buyer. :ohwell:

I want these, had the OG my senior year of hs. Came with a towel. My gf at the time had em too, got many wink winks with my pants down in these. Spilled on the suede a few times :D. Sold em back in 2005, felt a little sorry for the buyer. :ohwell:
I dont know what wink winks means but Ima assume its something dirty since your pants were down.

Why didnt you use the towel to clean em?:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom