Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

2A1F556B-E245-4C2F-9002-FC426581D4BA.jpeg

Finally got a good pair. All is well lol. 3rd time was a charm

How do these fit? Can’t find a 9 for retail but that site mentioned earlier has a 8.5 and a 9.5. Any recommendations on what would be better to go with?

IG: @sgo8

Great review of one of my favorite shoes. One thing I could add is that these take some time to break in. I've only worn a few times. Mine are definitely not broken in yet. The soles are super stiff. Upper is a little tight. Also wondering one thing: How would you replace the laces if you wanted to?

Great review of one of my favorite shoes. One thing I could add is that these take some time to break in. I've only worn a few times. Mine are definitely not broken in yet. The soles are super stiff. Upper is a little tight. Also wondering one thing: How would you replace the laces if you wanted to?
Mines felt great straight out the box. Great review Sean.

I loved these when I got them and now I am really starting to hate them. I always liked how they look but they are really hot and uncomfortable. They are stiff and aren't breaking in well. What do you guys think of the comfort of these?

I loved these when I got them and now I am really starting to hate them. I always liked how they look but they are really hot and uncomfortable. They are stiff and aren't breaking in well. What do you guys think of the comfort of these?
Damn I am about to pull the trigger on these because I have the white/royal and the racer blue from the suede pack (copped for $130 of eBay) and that isn't what I want to hear lol. However both pairs I have are great, even though yes....ventilation is non existent on these.

Damn I am about to pull the trigger on these because I have the white/royal and the racer blue from the suede pack (copped for $130 of eBay) and that isn't what I want to hear lol. However both pairs I have are great, even though yes....ventilation is non existent on these.

I was so excited to get these because I love the way they look, but they are very snug on the front foot area because they kind of taper and the material is not very forgiving. I don't have wide feet at all. I'm a slim guy. Are the white royals comfortable for you? Maybe if this silhouette fits your foot well in other colorways, it won't be a problem for you. I find them hard to wear even for casual wear. Spent almost $250 on them with tax and totally regret it. I might dump them soon to recoup something. I don't think I would wear them at all.

Wow. The Racer Blues fit my wide feet fantastic. I only tried them on in the house but they felt great and I could feel the double-stacked zoom. I'd get another. :wow:

I was so excited to get these because I love the way they look, but they are very snug on the front foot area because they kind of taper and the material is not very forgiving. I don't have wide feet at all. I'm a slim guy. Are the white royals comfortable for you? Maybe if this silhouette fits your foot well in other colorways, it won't be a problem for you. I find them hard to wear even for casual wear. Spent almost $250 on them with tax and totally regret it. I might dump them soon to recoup something. I don't think I would wear them at all.

What size?

Yeah both the Racer blue pair and the white Royals fit me great and I have a slightly wider right foot than left foot and still good to go. I only wear them casually to work but have had no issue with them at all. What size are you? I'm an 8.

Yeah both the Racer blue pair and the white Royals fit me great and I have a slightly wider right foot than left foot and still good to go. I only wear them casually to work but have had no issue with them at all. What size are you? I'm an 8.

I'm the same, size 8.

Nice dude one of my absolute favorite AJs ever. I’ve got the toro pair, still waiting to cop a black/royal pair though. Had the white/light blue low tops when I was in like 6th grade. Would love to have the white royals too but those are apparently rather limited, can’t find any under 300 bucks. Also, one of the comfiest shoes i’ve ever had. Now if they would just retro the 17s I’ll be a happy camper. (Oh and the 21s... the 21s might be my grails.)

Ready to plunge at these on disco. Wish the CDP pair would get released but I doubt that’s ever happening.

Back
Top Bottom