Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

Check your local outlets guys. Ive seen these for 159.99 most sizes.
20190316_163135.jpg

Dangggg That’s a steal

sooo, I'm thinking about buying a pair of these always wanted this colorway but never had. love the 18s for their comfort. that being said, how is this retro? does the shoe have the double stack zoom like the og? are these the same comfort wise? please let me know if I shud pull the trigger or not. thx NT

I'm not sure if these have double-stacked zoom like the OG's but they do feel very comfortable. I had the OG's and these new iterations still feel good on feet. If you want to catch a pair on discount, try visiting your local Nike outlet. Pairs are starting to pop up there. If I catch one, I may double-up as this is one of my all-time favorite shoes. :emoji_thumbsup:

For you guys that have a pair of these how would you say the sizing is?

i tend to wear a size 12 in most Jordans besides the 14s so not sure if I’d be safe going for a 12 or a 12.5

I want these, had the OG my senior year of hs. Came with a towel. My gf at the time had em too, got many wink winks with my pants down in these. Spilled on the suede a few times :D. Sold em back in 2005, felt a little sorry for the buyer. :ohwell:
Lmao what are wink winks?

Back
Top Bottom