Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

Hope they make them like the OGs. They were top notch in comfort! I had the black suede and loved them.

The 18s are...
636203499834803396-emojimovie-dom-firstLook-working004-rev-rgb.jpg
Always have been , always will be imo....

Leather looks acceptable in that picture.

Hopefully these'll follow the XVI and XVII+s leads in terms of reception.

These are coming home with me unless they pull another XV and take out the zoom. Had these and the suedes back in the day. Got the suedes for 70 bucks at outlet

If you can pay 220 bucks for old retro jordans which detailed at 125 bucks during the original release and first retro waves during the millennium than you can pay 225 bucks for a retro that retailed at 175 bucks during the original release.
By the way, all OG AJ18 retailed at 230 euros in 2003. So if the retail now at 225 euros that's even not an increase at all :smile:

Hope they make them like the OGs. They were top notch in comfort! I had the black suede and loved them.
Hoping for the same. These were my go-to hoop shoes back in the day. The double stacked zoom was in these is probably the most responsive cushioning system I can remember. My only complaint about them at the time was the breathability was straight trash. I wanna cop to play ball but I will wait until it hits the hash wall.

Would love to see Kemba hoopin in a white/teal or white/purple jawn of these.

Either way, wish the black/royal was droppin, but I will cop.

I remember when they were revealed on niketalk.............Had the picture of the black suede/ blue pair plastered above (or under, cant rememebr) the Niketalk banner on the homepage.
I didnt like when they were revealed, even though i ended up purchasing them on deep discount. Wont be grabbing a pair until they hit clearance AND i can get them for the employee discount.

Again nike is *** backwards releasing the 18s before releasing a 17, SMDH.

I remember when they were revealed on niketalk.............Had the picture of the black suede/ blue pair plastered above (or under, cant rememebr) the Niketalk banner on the homepage.
I didnt like when they were revealed, even though i ended up purchasing them on deep discount. Wont be grabbing a pair until they hit clearance AND i can get them for the employee discount.

Again nike is *** backwards releasing the 18s before releasing a 17, SMDH.

A couple 17’s dropped in the last year though

225 is crazy. I might grab a pair for on discount but not paying full price.

Back
Top Bottom