Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

225 is crazy. I might grab a pair for on discount but not paying full price.

Really hoping they sit hard. In my mind I’m thinking most these kids don’t like these or know what they are I also feel like the older heads don’t care for these since they were more of a performance model

Price is too high regardless

i don't understand why retro em....

did anyone chop da cover off em originally? i did, just to access da laces but still kept em magnetically floating around...ended up being a semi cool look.

That leather looks nice and them bringing the original insole back is appreciated as well.

Not rocking with the tag like pretty much everyone else that likes them has said though :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the numbers even smaller on these than they did on the XVIs and XVII+s, but I'm only down if they get discounted.

@donjuan513 posted the trophy room 17 that’s set to release this year as well. I’m happy we finally getting a somewhat regular 17 even tho they will be a ***** to get.

As for these 18s I still may be in once the price is low enough, need em around $100 or less tho.

@donjuan513 posted the trophy room 17 that’s set to release this year as well. I’m happy we finally getting a somewhat regular 17 even tho they will be a ***** to get.

As for these 18s I still may be in once the price is low enough, need em around $100 or less tho.

Trophy Rooms won’t be hard to get...Lots of stock and only through them...The French Blue 16 they did was super easy and even restocked on their online store a couple times...

These 18’s are hard though...Want to hold off for a discount price but that quality looks exactly like the OG’s...Haven’t said this about Jordan’s in a very long time but, these might justify the price...

http://www.jordan.com/collection/air-jordan-18

Screen shot 2017-10-21 at 1.10.23 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2017-10-21 at 1.11.01 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2017-10-21 at 1.10.32 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2017-10-21 at 1.10.42 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2017-10-21 at 1.10.52 PM.jpg

I like the white/red the most. But these definitely will be at the outlets, so I'm going to wait till then

Didn't care back then because I didn't care for them, and I don't remember. But did people describe the blacks as being ashy back then?

Didn't care back then because I didn't care for them, and I don't remember. But did people describe the blacks as being ashy back then?

The OG black suede was actually very good - a deep black and quite high quality.

Nike/JB switched to some 'Ashy Larry' 'ish circa '07-'08 and all the CDPs (including the XVIII retro) had that junk.

Those Ray Allen PE's are decent. Not amazing in the least bit, but would make a good non-OG colorway. I need those white/blue's though, had the OG and loved em' even though the creases on these are horrible.

I wore the black and royal pair religiously in High School. Bought them used with squeaking and everything

Gave my homeboy my white and royal blue pair... bought them a .5 size down and didn't like the snug fit. They were probably the most comfy pair of jordans I ever wore..

I had the blk/ royal

I still have the white and reds fairly new....

Naw, I remember the OG's looking ashy too.

as evidenced by the pics in this thread

Pics on the previous page? Lol I don't think you could've found a more unflattering set of pics. :lol: Besides the OGs are 15 years old now and there is bound to be fading, etc..

I worked at Nike store when they dropped and I can tell you they were quite good when new. I also worked at the same Nike store when the CDPs dropped and they were trash from the get go.

I will agree with you that this is an overpriced retro.

Pics on the previous page? Lol I don't think you could've found a more unflattering set of pics. :lol: Besides the OGs are 15 years old now and there is bound to be fading, etc..

If your talking about the pics of the 3 colorways, those are mine from my collection. The black ones have been kept in the box, in a dark garage away from light and heat. Very minimal fading. Just had the black towel that came with the shoes in the box with them. The suede on those is amazing. We would NEVER get that quality on a retro, I can virtually guarantee it, knowing Nike.

No one, and I repeat no one will buy these on RD @ $225.

Now that being said these and the blk / royal will always have a special place in my heart because I knew them as the Aaron Miles and Keith Langford's. They both wore the 18s throughout the Final Four run to New Orleans. I'll cop these when they hit the discount rack.

Back
Top Bottom