Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

No one, and I repeat no one will buy these on RD @ $225.

Now that being said these and the blk / royal will always have a special place in my heart because I knew them as the Aaron Miles and Keith Langford's. They both wore the 18s throughout the Final Four run to New Orleans. I'll cop these when they hit the discount rack.

I remember that. Always liked both them dudes

I remember that. Always liked both them dudes

Two of my favorite Jayhawks of all time. Miles, being from PDX had a Jordan connection and Freeze, working Jordan camps got Jordan's as well. I believe that Miles got the white / sport blue 18s before everyone else too.

Always loved this black/gray colorway

bxaqnr9vvlqyv5cojanv.jpg

Then Eddie Jones got them in the 18.5's too. At least we got it in the lows
khi2dq4sj5mmiuvcvddb.jpg

Would be really interesting if they dropped that XVIII Lebron PE as a GR colourway. Reebok did something similar 2 years ago by dropping the Kobe & Lebron Question PEs.

Save for the 'screen printed' Hexa-Lite those Questions were quite well done retros.

If your talking about the pics of the 3 colorways, those are mine from my collection. The black ones have been kept in the box, in a dark garage away from light and heat. Very minimal fading. Just had the black towel that came with the shoes in the box with them. The suede on those is amazing. We would NEVER get that quality on a retro, I can virtually guarantee it, knowing Nike.

Agreed, just commented that the photos didn't show off the shoes too well.

The OG black suede was actually very good - a deep black and quite high quality.

Nike/JB switched to some 'Ashy Larry' 'ish circa '07-'08 and all the CDPs (including the XVIII retro) had that junk.

OG's were ashy as well.

Watched some old youtube vids of these. Mine were beaters so I got rid of them. Can't wait for these to drop. i hope we get some reviews before that compare how faithful they are to the originals

Not a fan of the 18.5s. Black leather is nice though. I'm down for some retro plus colorways as long as they're not too whack

One of the comfiest shoes you will ever wear with the full length zoom including double stacked zoom in the heel.

I remember these being heavy and very wide for my feet, but they were comfortable. If they bring back the black/blue pair, I may have to get a half size down.

Terrible pic (I had to take a screenshot of an IG video) but here are the Veteran's Day XVIIIs. These are terrible compared to last year's XVIs, which I loved.

Edit: He posted a better video.

Attachments

• Jordan18VetDay.png
    Jordan18VetDay.png
    860 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom