Decided to wear my pair last night ... didn’t end well

Attachments

• 5FBF54AE-138D-4EC9-BD6E-1947EBB0F979.jpeg
    5FBF54AE-138D-4EC9-BD6E-1947EBB0F979.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 86F856A0-0112-4989-AD68-0D5F5778F50F.jpeg
    86F856A0-0112-4989-AD68-0D5F5778F50F.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 105
Black and blues or nothing. Ran through 2 pairs of black and grey lows before I realized these are trash for casual wear. Used to buy a full sz up before I realize I needed to sz down and bought them again and the crease these produce is nothing nice. My suedes lasted and I ended up loving them

Seem like a model jb can ***** out. It's lost of canvas to do themes might even see two tones on these.

Unfortunately we may not see that cause of the insane price and this being their first retro other than the pack.

Pretty sure it's not gonna sell well as other have already stated.

Did you try them on, if so, is it still double stack Full Length Zoom Air?

wasn't it double stack in heel, single zoom up front? almost positive it's not full length in the ogs. highs anyway. idk about the lows at all.

Waiting for the Chinese dudes to carve them so we can see if Jordan brand skimmed on the tech/materials again

always loved these. I remember going to the mall and my mom buying the black/blue's and the Magic TMac jersey with the stars at the same time. I was so hype. Will patiently wait for them to hit outlets.

always loved these. I remember going to the mall and my mom buying the black/blue's and the Magic TMac jersey with the stars at the same time. I was so hype. Will patiently wait for them to hit outlets.

Used to wear that tmac jersey every week as a kid

Back
Top Bottom