Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

very happy with this shoe. very underrated, but out my way it didnt seem like there were that many pairs going around.I entered 6 raffles got a call from only 1, and it wasn't even a HOH...

Last edited:
Anyone's Pairs from NDC ship yet?    Mine are still Processing??? 
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
My pair should be coming on Thursday from NDC.  I have yet to see a pair in person so I'm hoping the shoe doesn't disappoint me being that this color is pretty loud.

^^^^ idk about that..I think they look better in pics than in person. That blue just just looks to faded. Or at least the pair I saw in person lol

I bought GS and men's sizing and UPS has both of mine to be shipped to me today. Not sure what everyone else's problem is.

embarassed.gif
My NDC pairs came yesterday.  I used a free 2-day shipping code though.  Now I have two size 11.5's, and one will end up collecting dust or getting returned.  I think I'm going to UDS one of these today.  I found this in my drawer.  Forgot I had it.

Thats cool man my package was suppose to come today for me and my girl but we got hit with snow yesterday, it says held adverse weather may cause delay its in the same state as me so im hopeful i should get it tomorrow or today if im lucky

Back
Top Bottom