Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Haven't kept up with the thread but dudes actually thinking these could resell for profit.. Lmao

this might sound stupid to a lot of you but i think that by summer time DS pairs of these if they dont restock will go for 220-250 and by next summer you wont find a DS pair for less then $300... This is just my opinion so dont get your panties in a bunch. Ive seen plenty of shoes sit and then years later go for crazy prices... These arent far off if you ask me.

maybe true but not 300 for a long time. DTRT sat, now they are heavily wanted but there what 7years old or so now.

just because resale price will go up in the future doesn't make the shoe more desirable looking......some cats think if the shoe has a high ebay price that its a hot looking shoe all of a sudden.

just because resale price will go up in the future doesn't make the shoe more desirable looking......some cats think if the shoe has a high ebay price that its a hot looking shoe all of a sudden.
But aint that true for limited releases??? Cats go goo goo ga ga over the ugliest limited releases... They see high prices on ebay its sudenly desirable

If people liked the do the right thing 3s, how can you hate on these?
this is true add a lil bit of green and yellow accents with the powder blue and you basically have the same shoe, but the liner on the powder blue was a nice touch. first time seeing something like that on any 3. thats why i like the fear 3 as well first time seeing that fade pattern on the midsole.

Got my pb 3's today from NDC. The shoes are nice and the correct size, but NDC sent me someone else's receipt. The package had my name on it, but the physical copy of the receipt was another customers. I wonder if he received my receipt?

Just opened up my pair that came in the mail today.  A few weeks ago I was iffy if I should get these, but after seeing it in person I'm liking it.  The powder blue is a bit loud for my tastes, but I really like the tumbled look of the uppers. I would never have guessed I would wear something this bright, but I'm holding onto these for sure.

this might sound stupid to a lot of you but i think that by summer time DS pairs of these if they dont restock will go for 220-250 and by next summer you wont find a DS pair for less then $300... This is just my opinion so dont get your panties in a bunch. Ive seen plenty of shoes sit and then years later go for crazy prices... These arent far off if you ask me.
Its not an immediate flip, but there are definitely far worse investments.

True that!

It may take longer for the price to go up (a good thing) but I could see these, DS, selling for $275 in a few years.

True that!

It may take longer for the price to go up (a good thing) but I could see these, DS, selling for $275 in a few years.
possibly, but keep in mind nike releases multiple shoes a week nowadays so these could get overlooked and stay at about retail.

possibly, but keep in mind nike releases multiple shoes a week nowadays so these could get overlooked and stay at about retail.
I was just thinking the same thing, because Orion 7s and Stealth 3s still got for about $20 over retail and its been a few years now

Back
Top Bottom