Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

I was on the fence about these up and until the 2 pair I copped online showed up. The shoe is not bad, not bad at all. I think the black laces make them less desirable. The white laces make them look a little better but I found these blue laces that really set the shoe off and I'm not sure why they weren't designed with blue laces. Sorry for such a shotty pic but, it is what it is.

Last edited:

I was on the fence about these up and until the 2 pair I copped online showed up. The shoe is not bad, not bad at all. I think the black laces make them less desirable. The white laces make them look a little better but I found these blue laces that really set the shoe off and I'm not sure why they weren't designed with blue laces. Sorry for such a shotty pic but, it is what it is.
The blue lace is nice

those laces might be the best fit for them 3s

sucker born every minute thats why

yea i agree but in a sense why is he a sucker? I know "longtime sneakerheads" probably hated Orion 7s as I know I did. At the end of the day I know the dude.. I could explain he has money and he like shoes.. Not a crazy sneakerhead but he likes shoes. Hes the type to cop what he likes regardless of price. Thats what people do who have a lot of money. Yeah it might not be the best idea because you can look elsewhere and shop ebay and such for your size and a better price. But at the end of the day thats what you have money for... . To buy what YOU like for the price YOU are willing to spend.

yea i agree but in a sense why is he a sucker? I know "longtime sneakerheads" probably hated Orion 7s as I know I did. At the end of the day I know the dude.. I could explain he has money and he like shoes.. Not a crazy sneakerhead but he likes shoes. Hes the type to cop what he likes regardless of price. Thats what people do who have a lot of money. Yeah it might not be the best idea because you can look elsewhere and shop ebay and such for your size and a better price. But at the end of the day thats what you have money for... . To buy what YOU like for the price YOU are willing to spend.
Some may call him a sucker because of just that. Throwing his money around w/o thinking of finding a better price. He bit! He's just what these people want.

Yeah, it's his choice to do what he wants with his money, but it's just not smart to not pay the lowest price for something.

Now, right then n there with no wait etc may be a different story...

Some may call him a sucker because of just that. Throwing his money around w/o thinking of finding a better price. He bit! He's just what these people want.
Yeah, it's his choice to do what he wants with his money, but it's just not smart to not pay the lowest price for something.

If you have money lowest price is the last thing on yur mind

If u earn $7 an hour and i earn $100 an hr do u think ill wait till i find a lower price?

Last edited:
sucker born every minute thats why

it should be the 1st thing on your mind

exactly

I can understand right then n there, or not as long of a wait and effort for a little bit more cash. Sometimes you just may want it now or in less time.

I've rarely done it though.

I guess its hard to be in the same mentality level if you are on different financial level....
Case in point if you find a hyped up shoes ie yeezy for retail now and a bum walks up to you and tells you thats too expensive that if it was him he would wait for something cheaper or buy a cheaper shoe would that stop you from buying??? Probably not
So base on ppls notion of a sucker to that bum YOU are a sucker lol
#justsayin

I guess its hard to be in the same mentality level if you are on different financial level....
Case in point if you find a hyped up shoes ie yeezy for retail now and a bum walks up to you and tells you thats too expensive that if it was him he would wait for something cheaper or buy a cheaper shoe would that stop you from buying??? Probably not
So base on ppls notion of a sucker to that bum YOU are a sucker lol
#justsayin

yeah that completely makes sense & is a pefect comparison to validate what you previously said

that post makes zero sense if you didnt catch the sarcasm

Last edited:
yeah that completely makes sense & is a pefect comparison to validate what you previously said

that post makes zero sense if you didnt catch the sarcasm
Lol i did but im responding to more of a general sense on how ppl with money think about "saving" a few dollars
To say someone is a sucker for spending more than whats needed try earning a 6 figure income and tell me if you still think the same

Last edited:
i agree with you 1000000%...buy what "you" like...it'll be a cold day in hell when i care about what some1 else is spending there money on and how much there spending

Last edited:
Sometimes you pay for convenience. Maybe dude didn't want to shop around and he figured what he was paying was a fair price. It's sort of like paying for a flash pass at Six Flags. A ton of people will not pay the extra $30 bucks but guess what, I'd rather pay the extra $60 bucks for me and my old lady to jump to the front of the line instead of waiting 60-90 minutes in a queue. The added value of not wasting hrs on end standing in line is well worth the extra money.  

Last edited:
I'm going to return my extra 11.5 to NTLA tomorrow when I go pick up my preludes in case anyone is looking for a pair in that size.  Probably will go close to noon.

If u earn $7 an hour and i earn $100 an hr do u think ill wait till i find a lower price?
most of the time wealthy people are also the thriftiest.. wealthy/successful people aren't there because they just throw money away.  

that said.. people who fall into money are more then likely to act how your stating

Last edited:

The blue lace is nice

I agree. When the laces match, they look great! I put grey laces on my cool grey 3s and they looked better than the white.
wwf5h4.jpg

Got mine in from Finishline today.. First thing is they stunk as soon as I opened up the box.. Other than that, pretty solid colorway now that I have them in person and can really check them out.. Probably won't be rocking them anytime soon, but they will get worn..

Sometimes you pay for convenience. Maybe dude didn't want to shop around and he figured what he was paying was a fair price. It's sort of like paying for a flash pass at Six Flags. A ton of people will not pay the extra $30 bucks but guess what, I'd rather pay the extra $60 bucks for me and my old lady to jump to the front of the line instead of waiting 60-90 minutes in a queue. The added value of not wasting hrs on end standing in line is well worth the extra money.  
With you there, i'm not gonna waste 2 hours of my life if i got 50 bones to get me to the front of the line

Back
Top Bottom