Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

i kinda still want these, but the only way I would bite is if fluked out in some outlet that 1 guy

im jealous im not gonna lie

This shoe very underated worn em a couple times since RD and been happy with em their holding up no visible creases no paint chipping everythings been good no regrets...

This shoe very underated worn em a couple times since RD and been happy with em their holding up no visible creases no paint chipping everythings been good no regrets...
Have yet to wear mine but the weather in the Northeast has warranted nothing short of a boot over the last 3 months. 

Were they in your size? That's awesome!
Yea, 10.5 usually wear 11 but these fit fine

i'ma guess this was arundel mills. if so, that was me who returned them (it was a 2nd pair i didn't need) and bought my son and wife some steal Xs instead. dude who worked there was, "dude u don't even know." it wasn't even 5 minutes after i returned them dude was already stashing them in the back :lol:

Last edited:
i'ma guess this was arundel mills. if so, that was me who returned them (it was a 2nd pair i didn't need) and bought my son and wife some steal Xs instead. dude who worked there was, "dude u don't even know." it wasn't even 5 minutes after i returned them dude was already stashing them in the back
laugh.gif
This was at the Citadel Outlet in Socal  

Back
Top Bottom