Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Y'all funny. They were a return from nike. You can return shoes to the outlet purchased from nike.com

Just a thought...if I return a pair from nike.com to an outlet do they fully refund me or give me a gift card or the whole retail cost for discount or sth?

Last edited:
Someone stepped on my pair today. Anyone know any good ways to clean the suede and synthetic suede on these?

Damn bruh I'm not one to condone violence but I be madder than a mug tha t is my only complaint on the shoes they look great but I alwsys knew in the back of my mind these would dirty quick
Yeah I mean I'm pissed but at the end of the day its not worth fighting someone over which can lead to being suspended, kicked off soccer, ect.
Alright thanks, just figured I would ask in here because these have a pretty unique material.

Start with a suede brush and suede eraser. If that doesnt do the trick dab it with a wet cloth and use the suede brush. That should mostly come out though.

anywhere with these for retail? shouldnt have slept on em lol
Hibbett Sports inside Greenville Mall in Greenville,MS still has these & the Infrared 23 3s inside their store. Don't know what sizes, but here's the number if you feel like calling them. 662-335-6414

I wore these a lot and plus I've worn them in the rain multiple times, still mint condition with no creases

I've got an 11.5 in my cart right now at footlocker, don't know whether or not I should pull the trigger. You guys think I could trade these for powder blue 10s?

I've got an 11.5 in my cart right now at footlocker, don't know whether or not I should pull the trigger. You guys think I could trade these for powder blue 10s?
doubt it, more people want the 10s then the 3s. the new HoH in arcadia just opened and they have these there now.

I slept also. Saw them on foot and swore out loud. I apologized to my daughters day care lady.

Any info on a size 16?

Lol, yeah I get compliments on these at the gym all the time. Doesn't make sense to me since they were super general release and easy to get. Honestly, I've never seen ppl wearing these in my area. Good for me I guess

Decided to wear these today for some early errands. Definitely broke a lot of girls necks and kind comments from them :smokin

Back
Top Bottom