Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Y'all bugging these are fire just gotta no how to rock em...forget trying to impress these birds over sneakers that's for the kids brah....
Agreed. Though it's kinda like, say owning a Bentley. Sure I enjoy the exclusivity-feel of it, but I wouldn't mind impressing some car enthusiasts or birds too.
Don't necessarily make that sht childish.

Last edited:
with this powder blue theme (3s, and powder blue 10s releasing next year) i think maybe jb gonna give us columbia xi next year :tongue:  

Damn, nice call Nastradamus. Probably didn't spell that right. How the hell did you guess that?

I sold my pair about a month ago. Still a great shoe but I kept mine deadstock. Guess it was a good time to let them go.
How much did you sell them for bro I got a DS 10.5 pair laying around but people keep low balling.. I paid retail but I guess they not worth **** no more

Just copped a new pair of these for $102!  I know these will be a kinda hard to wear, but blue is my favorite color so I'm sure I have a few outfits.  These will be my first pair of 3s (the 3rd pair, actually) with Elephant print.  I obviously just started buying them...  but they are quickly becoming my favorite AJ (outside of the OGs).

Just copped a new pair of these for $102!  I know these will be a kinda hard to wear, but blue is my favorite color so I'm sure I have a few outfits.  These will be my first pair of 3s (the 3rd pair, actually) with Elephant print.  I obviously just started buying them...  but they are quickly becoming my favorite AJ (outside of the OGs).

Where did you get that price?!

eBay

Theses aren't limited but not many footlockers are receiving these in my area 60409 compared to what someone else said Gamma numbers.  Will be picking them up tomorrow if you need a size 9.5 HMU.
Ahh, I used to live in Alsip...

Last edited:

let people cook who cares if it sits this is how all releases should be like

let people who want em get em without worrying about resellers bots hype etc

i dont understand the hate either its a 3 with a predominately blue upper

similar to the DBs with a red upper minus the 3m and icy sole
What are the red ones called?  I don't really like red but those are pretty dope.

The love for this shoe is turning on this thread.  All I saw was hate for a while.

I like the leather although it is tough to clean.  So, you have to be careful.  I also like the lining.  I haven't seen this nice of lining in any other J3.  The blue inside the air bag is a nice touch too.  Still happy to have these.

Well guys I think I got screwed...  I paid for these shoes 10 days ago and still nothing...  no communication from the seller at all.  Opened an ebay claim but I have to wait until the 25th to get my money back which I think is crazy but whatever.  If anyone's wondering, the ebay seller was matt_salo

Of course now this just makes me want these shoes even more...  ugh!

Well guys I think I got screwed...  I paid for these shoes 10 days ago and still nothing...  no communication from the seller at all.  Opened an ebay claim but I have to wait until the 25th to get my money back which I think is crazy but whatever.  If anyone's wondering, the ebay seller was matt_salo

Of course now this just makes me want these shoes even more...  ugh!

When they refund your PayPal, hit up GOAT or StockX. You will get a legit pair and You will ACTUALLY get them.

These are the same color blue as the CP 13s, Orion Blue.  Anyway they are dope, wore em a few days ago, got stain on em but got it out with a wet towel.  Is it safe to use suede waterproof spray on these?

Last edited:
20220103_104025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom